Okay I'll confess. I hacked into your BB, copied the conversation, and e-mailed it to Jen.

Seriously bro, they probably know eachother. And if you want to use specific words about a chick I see no problem with that. It's your mouth and your opinion. Too many broads out there to worry about what one thinks of what you think of her. This is why I don't trust any woman period. This is the kind of shady stuff that happens. They're as bad as us guys now.
    04-21-09 01:16 PM
    Okay I'll confess. I hacked into your BB, copied the conversation, and e-mailed it to Jen.

Seriously bro, they probably know eachother. And if you want to use specific words about a chick I see no problem with that. It's your mouth and your opinion. Too many broads out there to worry about what one thinks of what you think of her. This is why I don't trust any woman period. This is the kind of shady stuff that happens. They're as bad as us guys now.
    LOL what on earth
    04-21-09 01:32 PM
    LOL what on earth
    Sorry I had to rant.
    04-21-09 01:47 PM
    While there ARE programs that can spy on your phone, they are VERY expensive, and generally the person would need to access your phone for a period of time to load it on. It just seems like too much for a dating(or want to be dating) contact to do. A spouse who suspects cheating MAYBE, but not a girl you are just talking to/dating.
    As far as "cheating spouse" type apps, aren't there some that can be loaded via a remote "push" type of load... I seem to remember another thread here on CB a ways back that was talking about that.
    04-21-09 01:52 PM
    Sorry I had to rant.
    lol it's cool, I'll try not to take offense.
    04-21-09 02:49 PM
    As far as "cheating spouse" type apps, aren't there some that can be loaded via a remote "push" type of load... I seem to remember another thread here on CB a ways back that was talking about that.
    Only on a BES phone if the install initiator has admin rights on the BES system.
    04-21-09 05:47 PM
    thanks for indulging me!! yeah, that is not a common phrase these days.. i mean, i heard it a lot when that song was out, but not for the past 15 years or so. that is just too weird. i just have a sneaking suspicion that they have had contact with eachother.. maybe your friend got a hold of her somehow... who knows. if you end up answering this riddle, let us know what the deal was
    LoL, wow I didn't think too many people knew about that song!

Well I actually think I know what happened and it had nothing to do with having access to my BB. I still am not sure so I don't want to be making false accusations. I'm meeting her tonight so I figure I'll just be straight up and tell her what happened and see her response.

But as long as my BB isin't in jeopardy I could care less ...My BB is my only true love ...
    04-21-09 06:05 PM
    man thats weird
    04-21-09 06:18 PM
    Can't wait to hear more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 07:11 PM
    lol could jen have changed her name to kelly and u were talking to jen without knowing???
    04-21-09 08:47 PM
    lol could jen have changed her name to kelly and u were talking to jen without knowing???
    LoL, nah, I renamed both Jen and Kelly so that's not the case. Just getting ready to go out to meet her so I'll report back if anything interesting happens .
    04-21-09 10:07 PM
    I'm on the edge of my seat...

04-21-09 10:17 PM
    They are both on BBM, right? Any chance that you accidentally added them both to the same convo? Maybe one is a silent observer :-)

04-21-09 10:23 PM
    I'm on the edge of my seat...

me too! what times he coming back? enquiring minds want to know!
    04-21-09 10:35 PM
    hahaha this is so great... this is like a soap opera we need a charming name for it...

The Young & The BlackBerry?

BlackBerries of our Lives?
    04-21-09 10:49 PM
    Wow this is pretty good, can't wait to hear what happens lol

04-21-09 11:20 PM
    This thread is getting GOOD. These are the Days of Our Thread!
    04-21-09 11:46 PM
    The OP should be giving us detail by detail from WAP right now.

04-22-09 12:00 AM
    Okay guys I'm back and this story is just getting stranger and stranger!

Seriously if you guys thought my initial post was F'ed up it gt's even better...I need to make a cup of coffee and just clear my head and I'll get back.

BTW, seriously I've been having a really rough week with some health issues and you guys actually cheered me up with your posts...So thanks!
    04-22-09 12:05 AM
    Wow this thread is very entertaining. I am also at the edge of my seat (bed) waiting to hear your latest findings!!

04-22-09 12:13 AM
    New post with new updates will be available in about 10 minutes.
    04-22-09 12:33 AM
    guess i had good timing at reading this thread...ill be back in 8min
    04-22-09 12:36 AM
    That's way too weird, but still, there is a reason there is the existance of the expression "a small world."

04-22-09 12:38 AM
    Damn I can't go to sleep now and it's almost 2am!
    04-22-09 12:38 AM
    New post with new updates will be available in about 10 minutes.
    eh hem....12min...
    04-22-09 12:46 AM
146 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD