Picked up a Classic today via AT&T - restored all the app data from my last Q10 backup to the new device...
    ...The process was very smooth & I had zero issues with my parrot audio files and Onedrive working as they should.

This phone feels SOLID and I'm not understanding where the "cheap feel" comments I've heard so often are coming from?
    ..The keyboard is significantly better than both the 9900 AND the Q10 - the added screen size is also much appreciated.

I've normally got a lot negative things to say about Blackberry and what they did wrong - they delivered on this one Gents!
    ...True, they have a long ways to go & I'm thinking I'm not going to like not being able to swap a battery - but so far this is my only beef.

I couldn't help smile when I powered the device on and REALIZED the "password keeper" was NATIVE!!!
    ...I railed on that application being a no show on the Q10 and wondered if someone at BB actually read what I said.
    02-20-15 10:25 PM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Both Classic and Passport are awesome phones!!! The vast silent majority are too busy just getting things done with them..to post on this site.

Remember sites like this attract disproportionate number with complaints but most are usually due to their lack of knowledge on how to do things.. easy to post a new thread with screening titles... lol

I think the new Blackberry phones are pretty awesome and the new OS is really robust....

Enjoy your Classic!!

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:32 PM
    I have had my Classic for a month. Owned the 9900, Z10 for a long time, the Q10 and now the Classic. Hands down best phone I have had so far. Love, love, love the keyboard and screen. Blend is a dream to use. Build quality top notch for me. Enjoy urs.

Posted via Classic
    dylship likes this.
    02-20-15 10:39 PM
    Glad to hear you're loving the classic! I think the issue people have is just that it isn't as fast as the passport, or some apps may take a couple seconds to load. It's important to realize that the classic is built for the texting / emailing individual who is upgrading from the 9900 (in my opinion of class) , the classic makes it a much smoother transition for them.

I think for people who want more power, and will be using plenty of applications should go with the passport, but that's just my opinion. Both phones are amazing that's for sure! But then again, BlackBerry is amazing...

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 12:57 AM
    Glad you are enjoying like me .The gent in the Rogers store where I got my sim in December said it all "Blackberry finally did it Right" hopefully they are on a roll back . Enjoy !!
    02-21-15 06:54 AM
    I really hope they are back on a roll! I can't help but think things would NOT be so bad for them had they released the Classic "instead of" the Q10. Due to my specific Job I am not a big user of Apps, what's most important to me is ease of putting stuff ( mainly documents ) on my phone, lots of emails and texts and LONG battery life.I for one LOVE the weight & size of the Classic - it just feels right.
    02-21-15 12:13 PM