I just got an email from a Verizon rep that deals with government accounts and she said preorder for the z10 will start tomorrow(3/14/2013).

Copy of email

Good Morning

Just wanted to let you know that they just moved the presale of the Blackberry z10 up to 3/14 I know you were interested in this device for your personal line. You should be able to order at the store or on My Verizon.

The price of the device will be $199.99.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need my assistance.

Thank you
    ZMc1834, BernFlo and BBNation like this.
    03-13-13 08:26 AM
    well this would be nice if true!
    03-13-13 08:27 AM
    its funny because someone posted yesterday that they got an emailf rom their rep saying it starts the 15th. I guess ill join the club i got an email saying we can pick it up today.

just busting your balls im an ***. i am dying for vzw to release the z10

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-13-13 08:36 AM
    I will be happy with either the 14th or 15th as long as Verizon hurries up and make an announcement.
    03-13-13 08:42 AM
    Verizon is lying to you mid April

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 08:47 AM
    Verizon knows better then to make it mid april. They know that if they do that, they could lose a lot of customers. They already have by not giving a firm release date. **** I work for them, not the wireless side of the house, and I'm switching to att on the 22nd when my z10 will be on my door.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-13-13 08:52 AM
    Why not start today

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 08:59 AM
    just called my rep, and she's feeding me another line....

still awaiting an official announcement...
    03-13-13 09:39 AM
    Corporate sales are usually earlier rather than later. Since corporate reps have been handing devices out for larger clients to test for some weeks.

Problem is HAE (High Availability Environment) is not yet available for BES10, keeping many IT departments from being able to place their normal orders.

We have a hold on all BB10 devices on our system until at least April 15. Though many have been happily testing the devices for some time now.
    03-13-13 09:49 AM
    Take this with a grain of salt, but I just got done with VZW sales chat. She confirmed that pre-orders would start tomorrow, but had no information on when the phones would actually ship and/or be available in stores. Here is the transcript from our conversation:

"General Info
    Chat start time Mar 13, 2013 3:11:21 PM EST
    Chat end time Mar 13, 2013 3:22:42 PM EST
    Duration (actual chatting time) 00:11:20
    Operator Augusta

Chat Transcript
    info: Please hold for a Verizon Wireless sales representative, we appreciate your patience. Your current estimated wait time is 0 min 1 secs.
    info:
    Add a tablet to the Share Everything plan for only $10/mo no contract commitment - data only plans starting at $30 monthly access! Ask me how.

Your RealTime session ID is RT9465876118.
    You are now chatting with 'Augusta'
    Augusta: Hi! My name is Augusta with the Verizon Wireless Sales Team. I am available to answer your questions and help you place an order. May I have your name, please?
    Tony: Hi Augusta. I'm interested in the Blackberry Z10 and I hear pre-orders are set to start tomorrow
    Tony: Is there any way I can pre-order now or do I have to wait until tomorrow to do so?
    Augusta: I would be more than happy to verify that information for you today.
    Tony: Thank you very much for your help
    Augusta: Since that device would be able to be to ordered tomorrow, you would need to wait to do so.
    Augusta: If you would like, you can sign up to receive alerts on new devices and products.
    Augusta: Would you like a link to view that page?
    Tony: So it definitely is set for release tomorrow? Will both the white and black be available for pre-order tomorrow or only one of the colors?
    Tony: Thanks but I've already signed up for the email alerts.
    Augusta: I am unable to verify that because that information has not reached our online site.
    Tony: But the Z10 is going to be available for pre-order tomorrow right? You just aren't sure if one or both colors will be available?
    Augusta: Yes, that is correct. I'm unsure what color may be offered, I would recommend checking online tomorrow to see what options will be available for that device.
    Tony: Excellent. Thanks for your help.
    Tony: May I ask one more question?
    Augusta: Certainly.
    Tony: do you know when the pre-orders will ship and/or when they'll be available at the stores?
    Augusta: I would not have information on specific shipment dates, or when they will hit the store, however you can view that information online once that device is in stock. I do understand your concern but as a agent I am unable to verify that information because that information is not listed.
    Tony: ok. thank you again for all your help. have a great day
    info: Your chat transcript will be sent to xxxxxxxxxx at the end of your chat.
    Augusta: No problem. Please have a great day.
    Augusta: Thank you for visiting Verizon Wireless; I'm glad I was able to help you today! At the end of this chat there is an opportunity for you to provide your feedback based on your experience with me today and to receive a copy of the chat. We would very much appreciate your thoughts."

Hopefully they release it shortly after the pre-order.
    03-13-13 02:34 PM
    Verizon just said it will be tomorrow for pre-orders and available on the 28th
    03-13-13 02:58 PM
    well, looks like another right on.
    03-13-13 03:31 PM
    Any word on off-contract price?
    03-13-13 05:32 PM
    The Forums just got smaller with the absence of new VZW specultion release dates!
    bizzyqu and jimpilot like this.
    03-13-13 05:58 PM