It seems as though you are very good at spinning your logic to suit your agenda! Comparing deductions from wages to worldwide consumption of products is ridiculous. Yes 33% of your wages is a lot but 33% of worldwide consumption is not what I would consider the majority of sales. Furthurmore given the standards in this forum I guess I have every right to my opinions as well and imo having owned the Motorola Milestone, presently own the the Captivate and having played with the HTC desire my opinion is the Android platform leaves a lot to be desired. Again that is MY opinion...I am glad you enjoy your droid and respect your opinions but please do allow me to express my opinions on the device I CHOOSE to use. Thank you
    Sorry, but 33% of the world market consumption occurring in one market is huge vs the 2-3% some countries happen to have. If there were only 2 markets: the US and Everybody else, then the 33% is less impressive. There are far more individual markets than just that though. I doubt there is any individual market that comes too close to us, is there really?

BB is popular in many places due to the data compression and severely limited data plans. BB could make a resurgence here in the US if they either make devices that compete or if the carriers impose similarly slow connection speeds like some places have where you can't take advantage of the more advanced web capabilities of other devices and/or increase the cost of data plans significantly.

Barring either of those, I doubt they're making a comeback in the US anytime, whether the Torch goes to VZW or not.
    12-25-10 04:46 PM
101 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD