Just talked to Verizon customer service and asked about BB10. Only info he had was what he was reading on his own on the internet at tech sites. He said he had no info on when or which devices Verizon would have. He said the only thing he knew was from what he read on tech sites that all carriers would have all phones...

Sure seems like it would be good both for US carriers and Blackberry to get a date out and get it out yesterday!
    02-14-13 06:04 PM
    My verizon business rep told me the launch date he has is March 28th... He said he just met with the BB rep and that is what he was told.
    02-14-13 06:19 PM
    My buddy is a manager at Verizon he told me they would have it in April.
    02-14-13 06:21 PM
    And since most carriers announce about 30 days before launch, you still have some wait until you would hear from them.
    02-14-13 06:22 PM
    That is what I figured. Very late in March to stay in Q1 like they said. Verizon also could not tell me when I could get 4G where I live even when told that another carrier offers it right now. They do not seemed concerned one bit about keeping customers. I might very well switch if the other provider will have the Z10!
    02-14-13 06:22 PM
    Does anyone else think it a bit odd that Verizon's z10 info page vanished? There's no place to sign up for updates anymore.
    02-14-13 06:30 PM
    Whatttttt. This is ridiculous. I understand tmo getting it before being one thing but pushing back the release to April? That's not first quarter that's first trimester. Bull ish!
    Tom689 likes this.
    02-14-13 06:31 PM
    F em all... im so over all us carriers, wish i could just get a canadian carrier just because... if i had money out the wazooo i wold just out of spite, even though my little voice wouldnt mean much.. the nonchalantness is just angering me every day.... whoooosaaaaaa
    Camelhmpz and bb624 like this.
    02-14-13 06:35 PM
    Does anyone else think it a bit odd that Verizon's z10 info page vanished? There's no place to sign up for updates anymore.
    The New BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless

Just search for z10 in their search bar. They might ask for you to put in your zip code. If so, just do it and the next screen is the e-mail notification.
    02-14-13 06:36 PM
    I don't often go after BB, some may know that, but they did not get out in front of this and now it looks like we are all taking "in the back".......CEO should have taken this issue right out of the hands of those, who he must have known, would twist it any way they wanted........Bad move Thor......
    02-14-13 06:45 PM
    The New BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless

Just search for z10 in their search bar. They might ask for you to put in your zip code. If so, just do it and the next screen is the e-mail notification.
    Yep it's still there. Signed up again to see what happens and it worked the same
    02-14-13 06:57 PM
    Might be a couple reasons they took it down. I'm starting to think that the Z10 has been pushed back at least a month. So with that being said they can't say coming soon. Then tonight I stopped in a Verizon store in Cherry Hill, Nj. and asked about it. She acknowledged early March but then said it got pushed back to May. The more I play with that Galaxy note 2 I have to keep asking myself what the heck am I waiting for. LOL!!
    02-14-13 09:26 PM
    The device has already been certified, and the ETA for release is Early March. The people who work in the stores don't know anything and are most likley less informed then crackberry is. Verizon still has no info on BB10 devices-bb10.jpg
    flash24, spiraleze, kfh227 and 3 others like this.
    02-14-13 10:46 PM
    I think I might just move to Canada for the love of BB.

@billydasco
    bb624 likes this.
    02-14-13 10:57 PM
    Verizon test/certification guys got their Z10 Jan 28th. He said early March was their schedule.

I have been out of the office the last week overseas - all the while IT had my Z10 getting it ready. I finally take possession tomorrow.

hang in there guys its coming - and worth the wait.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    00stryder likes this.
    02-14-13 11:18 PM
    Thanks to you guys that are losing my blood pressure by telling me that it's already certified
    02-15-13 01:53 AM
    Whatrever carrier makes BB10 available in California first will be where my account is.

Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T. I'm at Verizon now. If they don't show up, I'm moving to whomever. BB10 or bust.
    02-16-13 09:51 PM
    Whatrever carrier makes BB10 available in California first will be where my account is.

Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T. I'm at Verizon now. If they don't show up, I'm moving to whomever. BB10 or bust.
    I'm at Verizon and I HAD the intent ot stick with Verizon. Unless it is less than a week away from launch when the first USA carrier gets it, I am moving to a new carrier.
    02-16-13 10:43 PM
    Why would you care what a few BB owners do if your had 1/3 of the US population as your subscribers. Last figures I saw for Verizon was 101 million customers
    if they lose a few oh well.
    02-16-13 10:45 PM
    Why would you care what a few BB owners do if your had 1/3 of the US population as your subscribers. Last figures I saw for Verizon was 101 million customers
    Yes but they would also lose money. Let's not forget that verizon is in the busniess to make money. They have about 1million BlackBerry users. If the average bill is 75$, that 900$ dollars a year, times that by 1 million, that 900,000,000$ Just off of BlackBerry users. Thats is a lot of money.
    02-16-13 10:57 PM
    Good question Travaz. General Motors said the same thing when Toyota starting selling their "little cars" in United States. Not too many years later, GM needed to be bailed out from bankruptcy.
    luv4berrycrack likes this.
    02-17-13 12:34 AM
    I plan to leave sprint to head over to Verizon for the white z10. hope this hasn't changed and by no means until april.
    02-17-13 12:48 AM
    Tmobile USA is pushing to be the first carrier to have it ready for Customers by mid-march.
    02-17-13 01:05 AM
    I plan to leave sprint to head over to Verizon for the white z10. hope this hasn't changed and by no means until april.
    ETA is early March. Just scroll up to the screenshot I posted. That is from the Verizon intranet. All they need to do is get their ducks in a row with training and promo materals. The rep who said that it would be there in April has no information and was taking a shot in the dark. And he also wouldn't be lying if it was released in early March, they would have it in April.
    02-17-13 01:21 AM
    I go to Verizon's forum and post that customers ought to come here...

Really....they should.

The first app that goes on my BB10 will be CB
    02-17-13 10:17 PM
26 12