I stopped into my local verizon store today and was looking at the iPad 2 and the new droid charge......A salesman walked over and we started chatting about my contract and he checked my account and saw I am sans contract, so he went into sales mode....he was trying to keep me in a droid and I feigned interest in the droid 3, charge and bionic.....he said the release dates are next week for the droid 3 and the bionic in August....

I said "when is the bold 9930 dropping" and he said "late August is what were hearing"....

I know its no big deal as we all kind of know this already, but at least he is hearing dates now.....thats only 4 weeks from now....sweet
    BSFA2008 likes this.
    07-09-11 10:10 PM
    I hate August. Why? Because fall semester starts. Oh joy.
    Anyways, I'm ready for the other two devices to be announced.
    07-09-11 10:15 PM
    haha "nomoredroid". I like the name. Can't wait to dump mine and go back to BB.

It's good to here some more evidence that late August will be the date. ... we're so close.
    07-09-11 11:13 PM
    I hope my Tour (trac ball) holds up. Its doing ok but I am due an upgrade (Verizon said I was good until October for the Upgrade) So with great anticipation I count the days to the 9930.
    07-09-11 11:17 PM
    haha "nomoredroid". I like the name. Can't wait to dump mine and go back to BB.

It's good to here some more evidence that late August will be the date. ... we're so close.
    I cant wait to get rid of my droid....it was "fun" while it lasted, but I'm just a BB guy at heart. Its just a better device at the end of the day
    07-10-11 09:23 AM
    Wirelesswave, Victoria BC, I simply asked the guy if any new BB's were coming soon. Yep, 4 he said; starting in mid August. Are you sure I asked. Yep guaranteed! All I can do is take him at his word.. He was a respectable, smart looking guy. No reason to lie IMO.
    07-10-11 12:14 PM
    From all indications so far, it is due in Mid August
    So now the release date is known
    Start saving some $$$ people

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-11 12:40 PM
    late august isn't 4 weeks from now
    07-10-11 02:26 PM
    late august isn't 4 weeks from now
    Close enough for cell phone work
    07-10-11 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD