Two questions:

1. Is the Passport ever going to be on Verizon?

2. How well does the classic work? I really want to switch, but I'm afraid of the smaller screen and performance downgrade from my current Galaxy S5.
    03-09-15 07:29 PM
    Two questions:

1. Is the Passport ever going to be on Verizon?

2. How well does the classic work? I really want to switch, but I'm afraid of the smaller screen and performance downgrade from my current Galaxy S5.
    1. Nope
    2. Head to the store and test drive one,
    03-09-15 07:39 PM
    Is there really any official word or decree from Verizon regarding the Passport?
    I know there's been a lot of speculation, but is it at all possible they will carry it? Only facts or highly educated guesses, please. Thanks in advance
    03-10-15 04:42 PM
    The only way Passport is coming to Verizon is if their enterprise clients demand it and thus far unlike the Classic there no info that enough are to add it to their stable of phones. If the Passport does well at AT&T then Verizon may be onboard for the next model.
    03-10-15 05:26 PM
    Is there really any official word or decree from Verizon regarding the Passport?
    I know there's been a lot of speculation, but is it at all possible they will carry it? Only facts or highly educated guesses, please. Thanks in advance
    Been looking for any evidence to support Verizon getting the passport but it looks slim. I believe Blackberry said outright that at&T is the exclusive US carrier. But, i thought because at&t has their own "custom" model, that this is maybe what they meant by exclusive. Sadly, I don't think that's the case. If you don't see any CDMA passports approved by the FCC, it's highly unlikely verizon will ever get it.

Honestly, I'm past getting a passport. I was really looking forward to getting one on verizon but i think it will be much better the 2nd version around... hopefully that won't be exclusive to at&t
    clareberry likes this.
    03-10-15 05:27 PM
    Christ, we can't even get 10.3.1 from them for Z10 and Z30....

Posted via CB10
    Skatophilia likes this.
    03-10-15 06:16 PM