02-11-13 01:37 PM
55 123
tools
    Email received from Verizon after expressing my disappointment with their customer service and wanting more information on the Z10

Hi .......,

I agree with you, I think that this Blackberry phone is really going to put Blackberry back on the market. I would love to be able to see one of these devices in person. I would like to apologize that you have had a negative experience with our customer service as of late. It is not our intention to make it seem that we don't care or have concern for our customers. We most certainly do, without you guys, we wouldn't be where we are today! So for that, I would like to thank you.

Currently, we don't have a release date available for the new Blackberry Z10. However, to be one of the first to know, you most certainly can visit www.verizonwireless.com/blackberryz10 to enter your email address and be alerted of the latest information regarding this awesome device. One of the cool things about this device, is we are the only carrier offering it in white as well as in black. We do know that it will sell for $199.99 with a new two year agreement. It is a global ready device and also runs off of our ever expanding 4G LTE network as well. Should you have any additional questions or concerns relating to your account or the new device,please let us know. We are here and happy to help.

I would like to thank you for being a part of the Verizon Wireless family. We do love having your here. I hope that your week has started off well. Enjoy the rest of it as well!

Sincerely,

Erin
    Verizon Wireless
    Customer Service

02-06-13 07:29 AM
    Amazing. I speak the truth and I'm the one in the wrong. Have fun guys. Keep showing CB how its done.
    You are speaking the truth, it has been there evers day since the announcement ( I have checked in hopes of it changing from "more info" to "buy/preorder". I think it's just the way you came off that people didn't like
    02-06-13 08:22 AM
    The email SixStringMadness received from the Verizon rep illustrates the fact that the people we deal with, be it on the shop floor or on the phone, are not the ones determining when this phone will be released, what they can say about it, or even whether they know about it.

While some of them certainly provide poor service, we can be also be guilty of putting them in a no-win situation by demanding information they either don't have or can't acknowledge based on our exhaustive consumption of rumors from sites like CrackBerry. (not saying SixString did this... just using this example to make a broader point)

Waiting sucks. I'm tired of it. You're tired of it. I'm reasonably certain, however that, with the endless refreshing going on all over the web, as soon as the U.S. carriers announce their release dates, those of us who are interested are going to know about it.
    02-11-13 01:02 PM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    those that have the bb z10 absolutely love it!!! .. so the wait will be worth it!
    02-11-13 01:07 PM
    I can't wait but I've learned over the years that the CSRs are not given any information until the last min (most likely because whatever is shared with them ends up here within minutes).

So rather than bugging them for info they don't have I just read Crackberry and try and weed out the trolls and folks who write stuff they don't know and wait expectantly.
    02-11-13 01:37 PM
55 123