I really enjoy the "when are the new BlackBerry devices coming to Verizon" threads that pop on CrackBerry every time a new device is slated for release. I'm not putting them down because I'm a Verizon customer and I get caught up in the anticipation of the latest BlackBerry finally being available for me to check out. So, last night I stopped by the Verizon store in Midvale, Utah to see what is up. I asked a rep about the arrival date of the new BlackBerry Z10 and she said she wasn't sure but it is coming and she was going to "check it out." She said she wasn't sure she'd give up her Droid for it, but from what she has heard it is a "pretty nice phone." I asked if she'd been trained on it and she said no, she hadn't had the chance to use it yet.
    02-28-13 09:16 AM
    Any guess when pre-orders will be? Are they usually two weeks from release?
    02-28-13 10:54 AM
    Any guess when pre-orders will be? Are they usually two weeks from release?
    If I remember correctly, that's about what they did with the iPhone5. It all gets confusing though, I remember ordering an iPhone for a coworker (corporate account) while it still said "Not available until [whatever it was]" on the website, yet it arrived the next day, lol.
    02-28-13 11:16 AM
    I just got a text at 7:17 pm that says:

"Free VzW Msg: Coming Soon! The first BlackBerry 10 smartphone on America's largest 4G LTE network. Visit go.vzw.com/blackberry for alerts and the latest launch details."
    02-28-13 09:03 PM
    Got to see the z10 at verizon store in chicago today.
    Where is the VZW bloatware??

Well i just read some news about the Z10 to be release in Latin America, Venezuela is launching on march 12th, i don't think Latin America is getting this before US, that has never happen before !
    Tell me about it... the carrier enthusiasm here isn't exactly monumental, sigh.

"Free VzW Msg: Coming Soon! The first BlackBerry 10 smartphone on America's largest 4G LTE network. Visit go.vzw.com/blackberry for alerts and the latest launch details."

And it still shows the same thing that was there the day of the launch.

I signed up there the day of the launch and haven't heard a peep from VZW since then.
    02-28-13 09:22 PM
    Got to see the z10 at verizon store in chicago today.
    Care to tell us who showed it to you?
    02-28-13 10:33 PM

Did you sign up for alerts at verizon and give your cell phone number?
    02-28-13 10:36 PM
    I absolutely agree with this.. As soon the S IV hits people here in the U.S will not even look at the Blackberry. They need to get the ball rolling and roll it quick, this of a month lag is killing me. I want to swap carriers but won't do it until this phone lands in the U.S
    03-02-13 07:00 PM
    "Beware of the Ides of March."
    03-07-13 05:51 AM
    I phone is the store does not set the release date.
    03-07-13 07:03 AM
    I think that the Verizon launch is part of the entire US holdup. BlackBerry probably agreed to not release the phone until everyone who wanted to sell the Z10 in the US had the opportunity to launch. Verizon's model just got FCC approval recently even though AT&T's went through in early January. Still don't know why BlackBerry would show one carrier such loyalty, and give them an exclusive on White, especially when that carrier has been pushing people from BlackBerry to Droid, but I guess it is all part of those "Great Carrier Relationships" BlackBerry keeps spouting off about.
    03-07-13 08:08 AM
    Still don't know why BlackBerry would show one carrier such loyalty, and give them an exclusive on White, especially when that carrier has been pushing people from BlackBerry to Droid, but I guess it is all part of those "Great Carrier Relationships" BlackBerry keeps spouting off about.
    If I'm not mistaken, Verizon has consistently been the biggest seller and network for Blackberries in the USA.

The White House (including Obama) uses a bunch of Blackberries running on Verizon, for example.
    03-07-13 01:57 PM
    As soon the S IV hits people here in the U.S will not even look at the Blackberry.
    I sincerely doubt that.
    03-07-13 01:58 PM
38 12