I was in a verison store 10 min ago the manger there said that they have been testing the Curve for a month now and will be out on Tuesday ill beleave it wben I see it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-08 11:58 AM
    I would bet we hear something on Tuesday. I've received a couple e-mails and a mailing about an early upgrade to the 8130 before March 31st. This kind of promotion seems to mean something is happening on April 1st. Be it a announcement or release.
    03-30-08 02:20 PM
    EngadgetMobile just posted that it is scheduled for April, what seems to be early April. WOOHOO!!

(I haven't even had my Pearl a month yet...)
    03-30-08 04:45 PM
    That would be cool. I won't be able to get it though. Not in a million years would my parents let me get a $600 phone, even if I paid for it. I will have to wait a year and a half!

03-30-08 05:23 PM

april 7th beating sprint

article here

Verizon BlackBerry Curve 8330 In Black? | RIMarkable
    03-30-08 06:28 PM
    April 1st, April 7th, Quarter 3?!? Does the CEO of Verizon know when the Curve is going to be released?

03-30-08 06:32 PM
    Read through the comments on the RIMarkable website, where the pic, and the article came from, their was a link to a website, that found it was all fake.

Verizon: We have a black Curve too! | Cellformer

03-30-08 06:41 PM
    Read through the comments on the RIMarkable website, where the pic, and the article came from, their was a link to a website, that found it was all fake.

Verizon: We have a black Curve too! | Cellformer

might be fake but typically verizon releases before sprint for bb's so I wouldn't put it past verizon to get this out before sprint. Pics always get the blood going, fake or not.
    03-30-08 06:50 PM
    that's the wrong pic. that was an earlier pic that we all knew was fake. the new pic is from a person doing an ad campaign for verizon. it's silver and was posted on the mainpage cb page a few days ago.
    03-30-08 08:11 PM
    I saw that, and I believe that one much more than the black one. I just want a CURVE to be released.

03-30-08 08:18 PM
    that's the wrong pic. that was an earlier pic that we all knew was fake. the new pic is from a person doing an ad campaign for verizon. it's silver and was posted on the mainpage cb page a few days ago.

this one?
    03-30-08 08:28 PM
    Yes, that one.

03-30-08 08:30 PM
    yes that one...
    03-30-08 09:31 PM
    it's official now. coming in may and it's silver. see front page of cb for details.
    03-31-08 10:33 AM
    Not likley! just read on viigo that Verizon will get the 8330 sometime in May. So that might well be a joke. Who knows! All we get is rumors anyway.
    03-31-08 10:37 AM
    go to blackberry's web site. the phone is already up under 8330 with verizon.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Curve
    03-31-08 10:41 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD