10-05-09 09:19 AM
30 12
tools
    Just had a look and it can detect the settings from your outlook if you do it on the same computer, that would be the way to go.
    10-03-09 02:25 PM
    Gmail is instant and with the new Enhanced Gmail plug in is nearly imap too, I don't know why people's experiences vary so much.
    That is awesome! I've been using IMAP gmail without this plugin and it was not pushed instantly. With the Enhanced Gmail Plugin and the regular set up of gmail, it is instant push AND IMAP!

Thanks so much for mentioning the plugin, I've been waiting so long for this to setup.
    10-04-09 07:27 PM
    You have to delete your account on your bis site and start again, if i remember right after you put your details in it will say that it cant set it and it will ask you for more details.
    Imap settings should be imap.1and1.com port 993 and tick ssl box, for outgoing and auth.smtp.1and1.com port 25 and again, tick tls box.
    Let me know how that works.
    This is great. thanks!! I'll go and do it now.
    10-05-09 07:12 AM
    You have to delete your account on your bis site and start again, if i remember right after you put your details in it will say that it cant set it and it will ask you for more details.
    Imap settings should be imap.1and1.com port 993 and tick ssl box, for outgoing and auth.smtp.1and1.com port 25 and again, tick tls box.
    Let me know how that works.
    It worked great! Thanks again.
    10-05-09 07:56 AM
    Glad to hear it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 09:19 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD