I'll just copy and paste this from one of yahoo's financial pages:

Beginning this Saturday and continuing through the end of March, Verizon Wireless - a joint venture between Vodafone (NYSE:VOD - News) and Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ - News) - will launch a two-for-one sale of the wildly popular Blackberry smartphone.

That's all I know.
    02-07-09 07:58 AM
    I was shocked. Walked into the store and the sales rep told me. We got two Storms for the price of one!
    02-07-09 08:19 AM
    that sale sounds good and probably is for some but its not for the masses by any means. U have to have a family share line and both have to be eligible for an upgrade. On top of that, both lines would have to be contractually set up with a bb data plan for the entire 2 years!

This deal might be good for some, but again, it appeals to only a very small % of customers
    02-07-09 08:43 AM
    It sounds like a good deal, but not all of it is all perfect. You'll have to get a brand new 2 year contract, plus you need a data plan. All this is gonna add up.
    02-07-09 01:31 PM
    as Verizon has intended!
    02-07-09 03:12 PM
    This seems like a good deal for everyone who is looking to switch to VZW. I recently came over from AT&T (mainly because my company gives me 18% off my monthly bill). Little did I know that I would recieve many benifits from my company, such as instant rebate, free additional accessory...etc. In any case, VZW, along with prlly all the carriers, dont make money off the phones, but the calling plans and accessories. Just my 3 cents.
    02-07-09 05:42 PM
    We happened to upgrade two phones on our Family Share plan back in December. We didn't think about it at the time, but if this had been available we probably would have just gotten two Storms. The Venus needed a data plan anyway ($15).
    02-07-09 05:51 PM
    @Bengles.Fan
    Exactly what this deal is. An attempt to increase market share. It is great when a sale is picked up by news outlets.
    When times are tough and your competitors are struglng, you hit them hard and steal a few customers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 06:02 PM
    This is a great deal. My homegurl just got 2 storms and shes seling one.
    02-07-09 06:37 PM
    This is a great deal. My homegurl just got 2 storms and shes seling one.
    i hope she has another BB for that 2nd line. The data plan is required for 2 years on that 2nd line
    02-07-09 09:56 PM
    I just bought two Storms on Tuesday for me and the wife. I'm pissed!
    02-07-09 11:00 PM
    Just return them and buy them again. Remember the 30 day policy?
    02-07-09 11:57 PM
    i'm sorry but this made me lol. i hate when that happens. but i believe you can return it and get the deal
    02-08-09 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD