Here's a poll from Droid-life asking whose interested in the new Blackberry Venice
    Monday Poll: Blackberry Venice, are You Actually Interested? | Droid Life

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-01-15 06:52 PM
    There is a real good chance that this will be the best selling device from BlackBerry since the Bold 99.

If only they could go back in time and completely skip all of the years and resources wasted on BB10. The responses I'm seeing about the Venice (both in person from friends, family and co workers and in comments online) clearly indicate that BlackBerry should probably have went directly from BBOS to Android. Like millions of people (including me) wanted them to do all those years ago.

Exciting times ahead, I just hope they aren't too late.
    09-01-15 07:06 PM
    Yes AND no!

BlackBerry 10 works fine for me. But, I am intrigued by what BlackBerry will have done to make its implementation of Android distinguished and compelling.

BlackBerry Passport SE driven by 10.3.2.2339 on T-Mobile
    09-01-15 07:07 PM
    There is a real good chance that this will be the best selling device from BlackBerry since the Bold 99.

If only they could go back in time and completely skip all of the years and resources wasted on BB10. The responses I'm seeing about the Venice (both in person from friends, family and co workers and in comments online) clearly indicate that BlackBerry should probably have went directly from BBOS to Android. Like millions of people (including me) wanted them to do all those years ago.
    At least you are hopeful.

Remember, you can 'never should have anything', because at any given moment, what you did must have made sense at that time.

Witmen likes this.
    09-01-15 07:10 PM
    I am personally not that interested. It is not that the Venice is a bad phone, but it is more that the current BlackBerry 10 phones are so good!

I can already run all the Android apps I want on my Q10 including my bank app, Google Map, and Onenote. So I would not have anything to gain from moving to an Android BlackBerry phone.

Posted via CB10
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    09-01-15 07:23 PM
    3k yes votes is hardly a grand slam, many of which may already be Crackberrians.
    RoseBud68 and mathking606 like this.
    09-01-15 07:27 PM
    At least you are hopeful.

Remember, you can 'never should have anything', because at any given moment, what you did must have made sense at that time.

That's a good way of looking at things. I like it!
    09-01-15 07:56 PM
    3k yes votes is hardly a grand slam, many of which may already be Crackberrians.
    Droid-life isn't a well known site. I just thought it' was interesting to see the Venice getting some attention outside of Crackberry.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-01-15 08:00 PM
    Definitely waiting to pre-order if givin' the chance

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 08:34 PM
    BB10 Os all the way Venice for me! Only BB10 yeah!

  
    09-01-15 08:59 PM
    Droid the Venice, and the rest of the company will follow, at least for us consumers. It is what it is.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 09:26 PM