And great place to show the. Colours Bbry should consider the benefits of having a representative on site to explain the relationship that our Z10 can provide to the drivers out there.
    03-26-13 09:22 AM
    I have family who are running promos for certain car manufacturers at this event, and guess what? The in-car communication app's are only made for iphone! I recently bought a new car and found the same thing. Only bluetooth works with BB, you must have an iphone to take advantage of all the other tech built into these vehicles.
    03-26-13 09:41 AM
    IMO it is unfortunate that the auto industry has decided to have such a narrow scope with regard to operator interface. BB has missed an opportunity to "move forward " having said that there may well be some communication between them and us. The upper end (Bentley) has good representation but where are we with the Mini Cooper etc. Just saying.
    03-29-13 09:26 AM
    I have family who are running promos for certain car manufacturers at this event, and guess what? The in-car communication app's are only made for iphone! I recently bought a new car and found the same thing. Only bluetooth works with BB, you must have an iphone to take advantage of all the other tech built into these vehicles.
    I hate to say it, but you can see how short sighted previous BB management was with their 'let them come to us' attitude about the smartphone revolution. Hopefully by this time next year we'll be able to see a better situation for BB in the tech world.
    03-29-13 01:30 PM
    Companies have to pick their marketing opportunities to maximize investment of resources vs exposure. Vancouver is a nice city, but not exactly the centre of the world for bbry's focus right now.
    03-29-13 02:34 PM
    Companies have to pick their marketing opportunities to maximize investment of resources vs exposure. Vancouver is a nice city, but not exactly the centre of the world for bbry's focus right now.
    What's the good over there??
    03-29-13 03:02 PM
    ______

Oh yeah? The Pacific North West is a huge market and plenty tech savvy.
    03-29-13 08:44 PM
    International car shows are LOADED with Blackberry's target audience, namely loaded rich businessmen. Every International Car Show should have a high profile booth DRIPPING with tech savvy BB representatives. How much salary do you pay for a travelling road show? Half a million a year for four people plus expenses? Double that for booth fees and show rentals?

Small potatoes in BB's advertising budget, but big returns if handled properly.
    03-29-13 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD