will at&t ever get a berry flip? or can i use an unlocked pearl flip on mine? question is, is it easy to get email and internet to work when the settings are not already installed for ATT? will it charge my data plan correctly? do I just use The blackberry data plan for it?
    11-07-08 05:07 PM
    How would it charge you differently? As long as it is unlocked correctly, you shouldn't have any issues on AT&T.
    11-07-08 05:18 PM
    so just buy an unlocked one? will it work? (the email and stuff)
    11-07-08 05:25 PM
    You'll have to log into your BIS and update the PIN.
    11-07-08 05:26 PM
    where should i buy one? on ebay?
    ( i also dont have a berry right now)
    11-07-08 05:34 PM
    you could find one on ebay, just be sure to check their feedback, could be a scam and there is a marketplace here on crackberry where members trade or sell berrys. Also, if you don't have a berry now, you should update your profile to n/a or soon to be 8220 for device model. I assumed you had a curve already which is why I didn't bother explaining the BIS.
    11-07-08 05:38 PM
    you could find one on ebay, just be sure to check their feedback, could be a scam and there is a marketplace here on crackberry where members trade or sell berrys. Also, if you don't have a berry now, you should update your profile to n/a or soon to be 8220 for device model. I assumed you had a curve already which is why I didn't bother explaining the BIS.

i have had a berry before just returned it to get a bold of flip.
    11-07-08 05:39 PM
    Ah, I see. Why are you looking to ebay for the flip then? Can't you just go to the store?
    11-07-08 05:41 PM
    i have ATT
    11-07-08 06:07 PM
    ha ha, oh yeah, sorry. one of those nights....you can grab one on ebay. Good luck!
    11-07-08 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD