I am curious to find out that did anyone love this model that you own two phones?

My other questions will be, how you are using them? Are you using both with same apps or one is more of a backup?

And which two color you using? (black, white, red or silver)

I can see the benefit of holding two phones. One is you have twice the juice and can easily switch the Sim card over the other.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 08:28 AM
    really? isn't there a cheaper and easier way to get more battery life than to carry two phones?
    10-31-16 08:57 AM
    really? isn't there a cheaper and easier way to get more battery life than to carry two phones?
    Hi. That is just one of many example one will carry two passport phones. I am sure there are many reasons.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 09:08 AM
    I carry two when I travel.
    One is the two-year old OG, the other is a new back-up SE.
    Will eventually switch to the SE when the battery life of the old one is no longer good.
    Right now it is better than that of the SE.

Although I have pretty much the same apps, there are some differences between the OG and SE. Also, some of the music I had originally downloaded from the music app is no longer available in the app.
    Luckily, I backed it up on my laptop and I copied it back on the SE.
    Last edited by sorinv; 10-31-16 at 10:13 PM.
    10-31-16 08:46 PM
    There should be many good apps to backup data to laptop hassle free.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 11:21 PM
    I frequently dual carry. Sometimes one of the pair is my PP but never both, so far. Usually carry, and use, a Classic and a 9900. Those two single handed friendly handsets are a natural for simultaneous, one in each hand, work. It's truly wonderful for checking schedules, checking other messages, editing spreadsheets, conversing with multiple parties, etc, etc, in one hand while voice or text communicating with the other! I also sometimes dual carry a Z30 and a 9900. The strengths of each platform compliment each other nicely. Best of both worlds.

I started dual carry about 18mo ago after a month or so of carrying various battery packs to keep my Classic powered during long days in a low signal industrial environment. It soon occurred to me that the spare battery pack I was carrying wasn't any easier to tote than a spare 9900 would be! And spare JM1 batteries for the 9900 are VERY compact. If it dies, mid conversation, a quick batt swap and call is resumed in less than 3 minutes, including reboot. Good luck getting back to a frantic client three minutes after draining a Classic, Z30, or PP to shutdown! BUT, the quickest way to restore contact after draining to shutdown is a spare handset!! . Especially one with PkB speed dial.

I can see myself dual carrying two PPs but two handed simultaneous use wouldn't be a good choice, for me. Both handsets need to be more single handed friendly, imo.

One other thing I've concluded is that my brain gets too confused when using two identical handsets, simultaneously. Two different simultaneous handsets are much easier to keep separated in my brain's logic. Your brain might differ, tho. Lol.
    11-01-16 04:19 AM
    There should be many good apps to backup data to laptop hassle free.

Posted via CB10
    No need for apps. Works beautifully from the file manager in linux.
    11-01-16 02:30 PM
    Hi. That is just one of many example one will carry two passport phones. I am sure there are many reasons.

Posted via CB10
    I get if people carry two different phones...like android and bb10, but two Passports? Why..what are the 'many reasons'

CB10 on my Classic
    11-01-16 05:09 PM
    I am curious to find out that did anyone love this model that you own two phones?

My other questions will be, how you are using them? Are you using both with same apps or one is more of a backup?

And which two color you using? (black, white, red or silver)

I can see the benefit of holding two phones. One is you have twice the juice and can easily switch the Sim card over the other.

Posted via CB10
    I am using multi sim cards ( 2 Simcards , same number) I am using the Passport and Priv together . I can make calls, browse the Internet, or send SMSs from both devices simultaneously, in addition to receiving calls and SMS services on the primary device that I choose.* The major advantage is that when the battery on one device dies I switch over to the other device.
    11-02-16 09:30 AM
    I am using multi sim cards ( 2 Simcards , same number) I am using the Passport and Priv together . I can make calls, browse the Internet, or send SMSs from both devices simultaneously, in addition to receiving calls and SMS services on the primary device that I choose.* The major advantage is that when the battery on one device dies I switch over to the other device.
    Ah Yea that is a good clever way. I be doing that for both black and white passports. Another clear advantage is android apps such as whatsapp or Skype always stop responding after minimise. This way I can use them always on while focusing work on the other phone.

Posted via CB10
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    11-02-16 10:18 AM
    Great idea .
    11-02-16 11:38 AM
    You have forgotten that, in the CrackBerry universe, " whoever has the most BlackBerrys, when they die, wins"-- lol

BB, Still the One
    11-03-16 07:49 AM
    I wonder what are other interesting ways people using passport on.

Things I heard
    - using passport to read external drive
    - use as mini computer
    - use as ebook reader

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 10:51 AM