Attachment 319539

Posted via CB10
    Thanks althedon.
    But I dont get the call screen on the classic.

I think I prefer the Q10. Looks more modern and its handy. Z30size is to big for me.

Posted via Q10Bold
    12-13-14 05:40 AM
    Well to each his own.... I don't mind it. And to the persons still debating whether or not I'm telling the truth if you don't believe just leave the thread it's that simple.

Posted via CB10
    Smply_Rckless likes this.
    12-16-14 06:08 AM
    Well to each his own.... I don't mind it. And to the persons still debating whether or not I'm telling the truth if you don't believe just leave the thread it's that simple.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think anyone cares whether you have one or not. There's been more than one Classic review with pictures already. I think some people are just trying to find your train of logic.

Passported to you with a touch enabled keyboard!
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    12-16-14 06:46 AM
    If you have pics, I guarantee we'll be able to tell if they've been shown before.

Everything you said has already been detailed, many times.

Nothing new, nothing to see. Not sure your intentions, but don't see a point to this thread.

In other words: Pics, or it didn't happen.

Posted via CB10
    What a jerk.. this thread has a point and that's for people to ask questions and get a legit answer. Don't like it, get lost. Simple as that.

Posted via CB10
    Smply_Rckless likes this.
    12-16-14 03:25 PM
    What a jerk.. this thread has a point and that's for people to ask questions and get a legit answer. Don't like it, get lost. Simple as that.

Posted via CB10
    LOL Take a chill pill, and relax.

If you want to believe them - go for it, that's your choice. But don't call someone else names just because they aren't as gullible.

"Pics or it didn't happen" is probably the most commonly said thing when someone "claims" to have a new device that's unreleased. That doesn't make someone a jerk for asking - it's so people aren't wasting their time with a faker.

By the way, this thread went absolutely nowhere, as the OP was unable to substantiate their claims or bring anything new to the table that hasn't already been answered a hundred times, in multiple other threads, or pre-release reviews done months ago.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 03:52 PM
    LOL Take a chill pill, and relax.

If you want to believe them - go for it, that's your choice. But don't call someone else names just because they aren't as gullible.

"Pics or it didn't happen" is probably the most commonly said thing when someone "claims" to have a new device that's unreleased. That doesn't make someone a jerk for asking - it's so people aren't wasting their time with a faker.

By the way, this thread went absolutely nowhere, as the OP was unable to substantiate their claims or bring anything new to the table that hasn't already been answered a hundred times, in multiple other threads, or pre-release reviews done months ago.

Posted via CB10
    Well, some people around here seem to take great delight in learning about the already known. So maybe it's going somewhere for them. Ironic he said the purpose of the thread was to get a legit answer. A thing is only considered legitimate when proven.

Also, I see no one has taken me up on my offer to find out about the Visa in my possession. Wonder what the difference is....

Passported to you with a touch enabled keyboard!
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    12-17-14 07:56 AM
    Could you work for a day without touching the screen if you tried? How's it feel having the cursor back in the Browser?
    12-17-14 08:20 AM
    Love having the shortcuts more than anything else... it's gonna be difficult to use without touching the screen just based on habbit

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 09:47 AM
58 123