Hi,
    I was hoping someone can help me out. I bought my blackberry curve in London and used it with Orange service provider. But now that i am in America, my service provider is T-mobile.
    But i am having problem with using features like email, web browsing and myfaves on my phone because it simply does not appear on my phone. Does anybody know what i can do to get these features on my phone?
    Thank you
    01-27-09 02:23 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

I presume your Curve is now unlocked, it has to be to accept a T-Mobile SIM card. If your account has the correct settings, you should be able to run Email setup and configure your email addresses.

If you belive you have the correct account, it may be a matter of updating the service books. You can do that from your carriers BIS maintenance site.

https://my.t-mobile.com/Login/Default.aspx

Last edited by Reed McLay; 01-27-09 at 02:34 PM.
    01-27-09 02:32 PM
    Yea its got the right setting and i think they (t-mobile) have tried to update the service books but no luck. I was actually referred to this site by the customer service agent i spoke to. She said something about getting a software from this site...do you know what kind of software or if i need one?
    Thanks
    01-27-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD