First of all let me begin by saying I'm not willing to discuss my faith or anything about this so if you come in here with that crap move along.

Secondly thus isn't an advertisement or fan boy crap.

Now well I'm almost 20, college student and a Christian. Today I led My college youth group in biblical discussion and all on my z10.

I didn't even know there was a bible app in BlackBerry World until this morning and I found and downloaded it. Turns out it's native. I had so much highlighting and passages in so little time that when it was time for me to lead, I grabbed my hdmi and plugged it into the TV and was swiping in and out in so little time... for this, CASCADES , we thank you.

Anyways afterward my leader who is an apple TV user and always struggles with the setup came up and asked me what software I was using. I simply held up the cable and he asked if there was a way to use it on the iPhone. I said I wasn't sure but he could call Apple customer care and ask for a hdmi adapter?.

Point of the post? I love cascades. That was the simplest thing I'd ever done. Better than trying to split open bible pages stuck together (: and special thanks to hdmi compatible z10 too. Didn't have to rely on the church wifi which is decent speed but slow since so many classes utilizes it at once

Zee coolest flicking smartphone ever
    05-11-14 02:56 PM
    Good for you. Good use of available tools. That is one fine device as you just proved one more time.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    05-11-14 03:19 PM
    Cool. I haven't tried the bible app. So many that can be downloaded for free to kindle.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 03:26 PM
    BlackBerry it just works.

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    05-11-14 03:57 PM
    Which app do you use. I have e-Mmanuel on my Q10 that came free from having bought for PlayBook. Have not tried others.

Via BlackBerry Q10-SQN100-5 on AT&T
    05-11-14 04:04 PM
    Cool. I haven't tried the bible app. So many that can be downloaded for free to kindle.

Posted via CB10
    I use YouVersion on my z10. It went native a little while back and it works amazingly well. I would definitely recommend, the ones I have on my Kindle don't come close. Plus you can download the version you use so you don't need data or wifi.
    05-11-14 05:24 PM
    Its like stepping into a time machine.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk
    05-11-14 05:31 PM
    I use verbum being the only Catholic bible I can find

Sent from pin:2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    wolffkrieger likes this.
    05-11-14 05:37 PM
    Which app do you use. I have e-Mmanuel on my Q10 that came free from having bought for PlayBook. Have not tried others.

Via BlackBerry Q10-SQN100-5 on AT&T
    E-Mmanuel bible came free with the playbook?

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 05:41 PM
    Young man, 'fanboy crap' is not very Christian language. Repent!

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 05:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Saw this coming...hehehehehehehehehehe

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2234-RA:2274"the iPhone Nemesis"
    05-11-14 06:16 PM
    I use verbum being the only Catholic bible I can find

Sent from pin:2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    YouVersion has a few Catholic editions, including NABRE and Douay Rheims.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    zocster likes this.
    05-11-14 06:18 PM
    Awesome. U r a person of my faith and fave device! Will check the bible app.

Sent from my Q10 or Z10.
    05-11-14 06:42 PM
    Awesome. U r a person of my faith and fave device! Will check the bible app.

Sent from my Q10 or Z10.
    Happy to help. Actually, I'm not Catholic but I have no problem with the Deuterocanonicals anyway.
    05-11-14 08:14 PM
    Its like stepping into a time machine.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk
    Youversion it was

05-11-14 09:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    There's no christian language (; just behavior. Anyways I did know I was gonna get called on that ah

05-11-14 09:14 PM
    Love the fact the Bible app has supported speech. My kids, wife and I love that it "speaks" to us.. no divine pun intended

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 09:20 PM
    I like how the kjv speaks with a British accent. Just sounds better!!

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 11:17 PM
    First of all let me begin by saying I'm not willing to discuss my faith or anything about this so if you come in here with that crap move along.

Secondly thus isn't an advertisement or fan boy crap.

Now well I'm almost 20, college student and a Christian. Today I led My college youth group in biblical discussion and all on my z10.

I didn't even know there was a bible app in BlackBerry World until this morning and I found and downloaded it. Turns out it's native. I had so much highlighting and passages in so little time that when it was time for me to lead, I grabbed my hdmi and plugged it into the TV and was swiping in and out in so little time... for this, CASCADES , we thank you.

Anyways afterward my leader who is an apple TV user and always struggles with the setup came up and asked me what software I was using. I simply held up the cable and he asked if there was a way to use it on the iPhone. I said I wasn't sure but he could call Apple customer care and ask for a hdmi adapter?.

Point of the post? I love cascades. That was the simplest thing I'd ever done. Better than trying to split open bible pages stuck together (: and special thanks to hdmi compatible z10 too. Didn't have to rely on the church wifi which is decent speed but slow since so many classes utilizes it at once

Very awesome and well done. Keep handling Kingdom biz! And btw, I believe Jesus rocks a BlackBerry. How else does He communicate so well?!!

@kmcooley | Channel: C00219967
    05-11-14 11:53 PM