Finally got my z10 hooked up to my pc today for novelty (and to compare contrast with link)... it was AWESOME.

I wasn't even using it practically since both phone and pc were connected via USB but I then hooked it up over wifi... wow. Leave my phone in my room and I can go to the library and still be able to text. Shame can't pick a call on there (not 100% sure) otherwise perfect

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 10:05 PM
    [INFO]Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Facebook notification will not show in the hub” or “How do I use Glympse on BBM? ” [/INFO]

C'mon, spike, you've been around long enough to make better titles than just 'Blend'....
    02-22-15 10:36 PM
    Just got Blend on my PC yesterday and I love it too! I've been walking so long for try it with my z10, and as painful as the wait was, it was definitely worth it!

Rockin' the Z(ed)10!
    silversmith75 likes this.
    02-22-15 10:46 PM
    I have been loving Blend for over a month now....not sure what I would do without it

My berry keeps getting better...Z10 since Feb 2013
    02-22-15 10:50 PM
    Finally got my z10 hooked up to my pc today for novelty (and to compare contrast with link)... it was AWESOME.

I wasn't even using it practically since both phone and pc were connected via USB but I then hooked it up over wifi... wow. Leave my phone in my room and I can go to the library and still be able to text. Shame can't pick a call on there (not 100% sure) otherwise perfect

Posted via CB10
    So you're hooked now...?
    :-)

�   Qchen, with new keyboard :-)   �
    02-22-15 11:39 PM
    I tried it out the other day, it was pretty cool. Does anyone else experience typing lag occasionally on your computer though?

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-23-15 12:51 AM
    I tried it out the other day, it was pretty cool. Does anyone else experience typing lag occasionally on your computer though?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. I have same issue. Typing bit lag occasionally and when typing quite long message it takes few second after I press send button until I can type another chat or select any menu.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 02:37 AM
    Enjoying Blend very much. It definitely increases productivity.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    02-23-15 02:40 AM
    Blend not working via wifi since 10.3.1.....

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 05:10 AM
    Yeah. I also had some issues trying to use Blend via WIFI after installing the official update.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 07:24 AM
    [INFO]Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: �My Facebook notification will not show in the hub� or �How do I use Glympse on BBM? � [/INFO]

C'mon, spike, you've been around long enough to make better titles than just 'Blend'....
    My apologies will do better next time

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-23-15 09:47 AM
    Yeah. I also had some issues trying to use Blend via WIFI after installing the official update.

Posted via CB10
    Make sure it's turned on in quick settings and your phone allows connection via wifi

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 09:48 AM
    Anyone have a real example of when it's been super productive?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 09:56 AM
    Blend as a consumer standpoint is simply the ability to use other hardware as a means of screen enlargement and data imputs. If you are using BES10 then it has way more uses. 2 things I would like to see is 1 access to my phones browser, and 2, the ability to run my apps. Like bridge can do via the playbook connected to a tv.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 10:22 AM
    I've been using Blackberry Blend for a while now and loving it.
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    02-23-15 10:33 AM
    Blend not working via wifi since 10.3.1.....

Posted via CB10
    I use blend with wifi and 10.3.1. Everything just fine.

Posted via CB10
    Fronzcamino likes this.
    02-24-15 07:24 AM
    I like it, but to be more useful, it needs to allow access to email attachments. This can be a big deal when you have to use blend, away from your phone, and the email thread is expecting you to see the attachments. Been embarrassed a few times now when I didn't even know the msgs had attachments...no symbol, no file there.

In the BBM portion of blend, I really like seeing large format of pictures. Only item missing is sticker display...been out of the loop a few times on a bbm group discussion when I don't get the sticker.

Cheers.

This Passport takes me places!
    Fronzcamino likes this.
    02-24-15 01:04 PM
    I'm away from my computer currently, but I'm quite sure I've downloaded/opened email attachments using blend.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 01:43 PM
    I view. PDF and text file attachments fine via blend.

Pin 2AE2160F. Posted via CB10.
    luvMyBB10 likes this.
    02-24-15 05:02 PM
    Man...I didn't know that the #10 wasn't compatible. That sucks.

Not Fours Years But A Lifetime
    02-24-15 05:11 PM
    The moment I installed it, my daughter happen to messaging me, it really opened my eyes to its practical usefulness. Although when minimized it doesn't notify you of a new message, unless I missed it. Very cool nonetheless. Reminiscent of outlook. I wonder what future plug-ins or apps or function could also benefit from the interface.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 05:16 PM
    The moment I installed it, my daughter happen to messaging me, it really opened my eyes to its practical usefulness. Although when minimized it doesn't notify you of a new message, unless I missed it. Very cool nonetheless. Reminiscent of outlook. I wonder what future plug-ins or apps or function could also benefit from the interface.

Posted via CB10
    It does notify you on PC when minimised.

I think ipaid might not though due to how it 'multitasks'.

Posted via CB10
    abwan11 likes this.
    02-24-15 05:29 PM
    It does notify you on PC when minimised.
    Posted via CB10
    I haven't seen notifications on my PC yet either.
    02-24-15 05:43 PM
    I haven't seen notifications on my PC yet either.
    I did. Go to top right and click on quick settings. .

Posted via CB10
    abwan11 likes this.
    02-24-15 05:44 PM
    I did. Go to top right and click on quick settings. .

Posted via CB10
    Says Notifications On yet nothing.
    02-24-15 05:52 PM
41 12