How I talk like on the title because when I use the both way to install android app,the first way(playbook manager bar file) is more stabil than install direct apk from your phone.You can compare when u use the first way,the app u install can open immediately and more faster than u install direct from your phone(using apk ability)...u can try to comfirm it..this is just what I experience as long I use the os10.2.1 ability to install apk file.the conclusion what I want to show is install app using playbook manager(bar) is more better for me because the app will be more faster to open in your phone compare while u use the apk installer ability in os10.2.1..u can try to comfirm it.i'm use q10 os10.2.1.1925 and I feel this experience when I want to install apk file..

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 10:42 AM
    Hi luthnice and welcome to the CrackBerry connunity !

My guess about this is that bar files have been pre-processed and tested, i.e they might have been tweaked to fit BB10 better. I'm sure some experts will clear this out bellow

edit: maybe you could provide a bar and APK files of the same app so that we could check versions and performance ?
    Cheers,
    SF
    01-31-14 11:01 AM
    owhh...ok ok ...thank you hehe

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-31-14 12:04 PM
    Do you mean comparing directly installing an APK versus taking that same APK and converting it to bar with the debug token method? In that case, the bar file is merely the APK file plus a manifest file for information purposes. There shouldn't be much of a difference, unless the APK installer has its own idiosyncrasies.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-31-14 12:28 PM
    Do you mean comparing directly installing an APK versus taking that same APK and converting it to bar with the debug token method? In that case, the bar file is merely the APK file plus a manifest file for information purposes. There shouldn't be much of a difference, unless the APK installer has its own idiosyncrasies.

Posted via CB10
    Hello...does anyone can send me bar file for BBM update beta now?i'm still didn't receive any update for bbm from beta until now...and also I need camera version that have FACE DETECTION...anyone please send me both bar file

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 09:14 AM