Now this is a bit odd, i have been wondering how to use more data and do more with the berry.
    I have been using the following apps on the device viigo, MSN, twitterberry, facebook, jotspot, google maps, msn live search, flicker, and browser.

Now when ever i leave home i use the gps and i upload to flicker or face book when i have something interesting but that is only about 100-200mb of data total. i do not get more then 20 emails a day and msn does not use a lot of data.

What can i add to my application list that is not a game that is interesting, and how can i use more data on the device?
    08-05-08 02:43 AM
    I'm not understanding this question. I never thought about
    maxing out data, just maxing out functionality.

If you can do all you want to, why do you want to find
    a way to use more data
    08-05-08 02:50 AM
    Maybe he wants to feel like he is getting what he is paying for?
    08-05-08 03:57 AM
    Easiest way to max out data is tethering. Other than that, browse, browse and browse.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 04:02 AM
    Yeah, okay guys, but if you have unlimited data, why
    not just go about your business and not worry about this
    08-05-08 04:12 AM
    Note the OP carrier is Rogers.

Until recently, Rogers capped their entry level package at 1.5 Mb and charged $10 Mb for going over.

Now, BlackBerry subscribers, thanks to Apple, can subscribe to a 6 Gb Plan.

I suspect the OP is trying to get close to the maximum, payback for the onerous polices of yesterday.
    08-05-08 10:13 AM
    Easiest way to max out data is tethering. Other than that, browse, browse and browse.
    This is probably carrier dependent. With Verizon, my tethering usage gets charged against a different data pool than my stand-alone BIS usage. My BIS account has unlimited data, my tethering account is capped at 5gig.
    08-05-08 11:47 AM
    well I also want to get the most out of the device, and to see if there is more i can do that i might be interested in.
    08-05-08 04:37 PM
    well I also want to get the most out of the device, and to see if there is more i can do that i might be interested in.
    Well that's a better question to ask then asking how to max out data. The simple answer is to use the internet on your phone more and streaming vids via youtube. But if you want to know what else you can do, just look at the application store or check out some other sites with free software and see if any of the titles are interesting. Using the device more doesn't always mean using more data. So look at some apps and see if you want to use some.
    08-05-08 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD