Greetings Crackberry Ecosystem!

I am at a loss of words and for the past few weeks, almost weekly if not daily,
    Yahoo on their homepage in the US has been running such derogatory
    reviews of Blackberry.

Today it took the cake when I saw not one but 'two' articles on the homepage
    dogging out Blackberry. 1 was at the very top of the page from of all people
    'Seeking Alpha' apparently owned by Apple Inc. And this story on Blackberry
    was the 5th story from the top of the page right above, news about US Senator John McCain
    saying Hagel not suited for Defense of Secretary job.

The title of the article: "Blackberry: Waiting for the Sunshine"
    BlackBerry: Little Evidence It Can Deliver - Seeking Alpha

Wow...so much disdain for Blackberry that it gets a knock above politics!?

And the second was at the bottom with the title:
    Blackberry: Little Evidence It Can Deliver

It is all good and great, from the vast majority of reviews from the likes of Berry-ites
    and general tech reviews. It has just quite bothersome to see the attacks go on
    weekly from Yahoo.

And one week it's BB is great but then for the rest it's all negative.

Just needed to get it off the chest and share, but even from the comments on
    the pages, if you ready them you will see, the public is not stupid and they
    know a good product.

cheers and light...
    02-24-13 03:49 PM

reviews of Blackberry.

was the 5th story from the top of the page right above, news about US Senator John McCain

It is all good and great, from the vast majority of reviews from the likes of Berry-ites
    weekly from Yahoo.

know a good product.

cheers and light...
    People still go to Yahoo for news? Wow that seems like more of a story than anything negative aboit Blackberry that may be over there.
    02-24-13 04:06 PM
    Yahoo is a dead man walking, pay it no mind, no one else does
    bb624, bigbikeguy and Camelhmpz like this.
    02-24-13 04:11 PM
    Yep., yahoo.....who?
    02-24-13 04:25 PM
    Yahoo also loves to post BGR stories about BlackBerry & Apple, not saying much if that is the source of their tech news...
    02-24-13 05:43 PM
    I like using yahoomail better than Gmail. But oh well. I don't pay attention to yahoo.
    02-24-13 06:52 PM
    I often check Yahoo's homepage for news and yea...they have been very negative against BlackBerry
    02-24-13 07:29 PM
    Well considering the new CEO flat out said publicly she does not consider Blackberry a smartphone and it is a dead platform... thus no Blackberrys allowed at Yahoo ......no one should find any of this surprising....
    jsmenard1 and Jimberry Storm like this.
    02-24-13 07:49 PM
    People still go to Yahoo for news? Wow that seems like more of a story than anything negative aboit Blackberry that may be over there.
    Yawho?
    Jimberry Storm likes this.
    02-24-13 09:49 PM
    Yahoo is a dead man walking, pay it no mind, no one else does
    Isn't that what they said about RIM/Blackberry?
    02-24-13 10:26 PM
    Looking at current trends, I'd say BB is on a better trajectory than Yahoo is.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-25-13 07:42 AM
    Well considering the new CEO flat out said publicly she does not consider Blackberry a smartphone and it is a dead platform... thus no Blackberrys allowed at Yahoo ......no one should find any of this surprising....
    Agreed...Yahoo sounds more like an organization trying to "make" this news versus just commenting on it.
    02-25-13 11:48 AM
    Yahoo should focus on their own business. Blackberry is relevant and current. When is the last time anything good came out of yahoo?

Yahoo is the one that's a sinking ship not blackberry.

Plus the yahoo CEO is a moron. She may have worked for google before but she clearly has no management skills.
    02-25-13 11:52 AM

reviews of Blackberry.

weekly from Yahoo.

know a good product.

cheers and light...
    why is it everytime a news source have negative news or article about BB it is automatic paid or owned by apple? i think BB is the last thing on apple's mind. they have bigger fish to fry, like samsung and msft.
    Marc_Paradise likes this.
    02-25-13 12:12 PM
    Yahoo should focus on their own business. Blackberry is relevant and current. When is the last time anything good came out of yahoo?

Plus the yahoo CEO is a moron. She may have worked for google before but she clearly has no management skills.
    Yahoo is making money and they actually have a very good sports and finance section. Blackberry being relevant and current is quite debatable. In the US, they are absolutely neither
    02-25-13 12:12 PM

Isn't Bing out front of google baiting them to see who is number 1? maybe Yahoo is tying themselves to Blackberry to maintain #3...lol
    02-25-13 12:20 PM
    On a somewhat related note,

Marissa Mayer ends Yahoo's work-from-home policy - Feb. 25, 2013

Teleworking wouldn't have been a problem with BES.

I keed I keed. But I still hate Yahoo!
    02-25-13 02:03 PM
    I like your way of thinking! Non hypocritical.
    02-25-13 02:27 PM
    _______

Did Marissa Mayer say that? Shame on her.
    02-25-13 05:31 PM
    Just think when the phones reach the US, that CEO will be complaining 24/7.
    02-25-13 05:39 PM
    That is ONE immature and stupid comment, unreal...

What is the point of saying something like that? But if you go back to work two weeks after child birth, that is immature as well. If you do that as a mother, then you should have never had a child in the first place. I could not have imagined my wife leaving an two week old infant in the care of someone else. That sounds to me more like an accidental pregnancy, and now the kid is just a burden and a nuisance.
    I am not old fashioned or anything, but that sounds to me more like a career bi..h that shouldn't have kids...
    02-25-13 06:28 PM
    Remember Yahoo ditched blackberry..May be per Apple's request.
    the new CEO suck and clueless. they should be hacked now to learn the lesson..now yahoo banned people to work from home..wonder why ?
    02-25-13 07:04 PM

reviews of Blackberry.
    Doesn't Yahoo present articles based on websites you visit? So if you frequent a lot of BBRY related sites then it's going to present you with BBRY articles.

Yahoo is not intentionally presenting negative articles, it just so happens that most current BBRY articles are negative.
    02-25-13 07:20 PM
    Affirmation bias
    02-25-13 08:41 PM
    Well it just so happens that I have a gmail my main mail and yahoo that I've had for sometime and keep subscriptions there etc.
    My searches are mostly with Google and Bing, seldom do I use Yahoo for searching, so I would not understand why
    it comes up first.

This was only something I noticed recently. There are many sources for news and since when I am checking mail,
    I just click on the homepage now and then to see what's there.

It was surprising, because a few weeks ago, there were articles praising it. And being that it has not 'officially'
    come out in the US yet many articles in the US use the word 'North American' sales which is BS, since it has
    not been released in all of North America to truly talk about sales!

It's just bothersome, when you see such shoddy journalism, that's all. You can dislike a product,
    but do a good job at the reasons why and give good evidence.

But on to greater and lighter things to focus on, right!
    02-26-13 01:44 AM
26 12