I've been talking with a few customers who are all using Verizon phones now here in Canada, unfortunately all of them are mostly in the Greater Toronto Area so I can't know what their coverage is.

I have a few questions BOTH for AT&T and Verizon users who travel into Canada.

1) What Carrier are you connecting to?
    2) What Area's do you travel?
    3) What are your rough Rates?

basically I am trying to see if switching to a US carrier would save me money as it has with my customers who have moved, to US based mobile phones even if they never leave Canada.

I can't find Canadian Coverage maps for the Big 2.
    07-15-10 09:15 AM
    In central Canada, Bell Mobility and Rogers Wireless are the dominate carriers.

What is the Bell network coverage in Canada?

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/wi...wyl%20gBMwyzTw

07-15-10 10:08 AM
    AT&T's Nation + Canada plan pricing should be here: Get Started - Wireless from AT&T Just put in a US zip-code (10001 will work)

Click the left side to see the Individual plans.

I'm an AT&T subscriber and in my journey to Canada last month, I drove from Sarnia to Montreal and was connected to Rogers the entire time.
    07-15-10 11:03 AM
    In central Canada, Bell Mobility and Rogers Wireless are the dominate carriers.

What is the Bell network coverage in Canada?

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/wi...wyl%20gBMwyzTw

Thank you Read, but when I said the BIG 2 I mean AT&T and Verizon, I know the Canadian Coverage maps, but I don't know who has partnered with whom.

Bell Partners with Sprint when going to the US.

AT&T's Nation + Canada plan pricing should be here: Get Started - Wireless from AT&T Just put in a US zip-code (10001 will work)

Click the left side to see the Individual plans.

I'm an AT&T subscriber and in my journey to Canada last month, I drove from Sarnia to Montreal and was connected to Rogers the entire time.
    Thank you, They plans don't look too attractive for me, I might save 2 bucks a month, not worth it to change numbers.
    07-15-10 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD