By the end of December 2014 another DHS component will be using Samsung devices.
    Staff at HQ USCIS had been involved in a pilot where they were using Note 2 devices. The pilot is now over and staff had been given a choice of Lumia 1020, iPhone 6, and Samsung Galaxy 5. Staff overwhelmingly chose iPhone 6, so much so that it became the default option for those who had not locked in a preference by the determined time.
    So Samsung is being used in sensitive and classified agencies in the US Federal government.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    11-15-14 06:02 AM
    Did I claim to be all knowing? Now, let's be grownups and avoid the absurd please? I've re-read my post, and can't seem to find any part where I specified what network controls were required. Could you point that out to me please? I am simply correcting posts that are completely wrong. I'm sorry that offends you.

For the 197,549,362nd time DISA sets standards, subordinates are allowed to move within those standards.

From your link:

The Army, for example, uses Samsung Galaxy Note II devices for its Nett Warrior program, and the Air Force said earlier this year it was going to replace 5,000 BlackBerrys with iOS devices.
    Although BlackBerry 10 is the only platform yet to receive Full Operational Capability approval, DISA has awarded STIG approvals for five Samsung Galaxy devices embedded with the Knox security platform and Apple iOS 6 devices on unclassified networks.

*Note, your reference was published on 6 August and iOS 7 with Good Technology MDM management was approved on 20 August.

Enterprise mobility management provider Good Technology has received approval for their Secure Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) from the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), allowing the Department of Defense and other government agencies to use the company�s suite of mobility products on Apple�s iOS7 operating system.

The STIG allows for the implementation of Good�s mobile device management system, mobile email management system, mobile application management and secure email. The platform provides the ability for app containerization, access to an enterprise app store and S/MIME support for both smart cards and derived credentials.

KNOX is not only in use, it is being utilized on NSA CLASSIFIED networks!!!

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- General Dynamics C4 Systems recently received the Defense Mobile Classified Capability (DMCC) contract from the National Security Agency (NSA). As part of the contract, General Dynamics will deliver up to 1,000 Samsung KNOX�-enabled Galaxy S� 4 smartphones provisioned with added GD Protected� software for the U.S. government. With these new smartphones, authorized government personnel will be able to make secure phone calls and access classified email. The GD Protected Samsung KNOX smartphones represent an important step toward the government's Commercial Solutions for Classified initiative.

And look, even more actual FACTS:
    Samsung has announced that hardware running on its Knox platform are the first consumer mobile devices to be NIAP-validated and approved for classified use by the US Government. Multiple devices by the Korean manufacturer have been added to the Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) Program Component List, allowing agencies to rely on Samsung's Knox platform for advanced levels of security.

Earlier this year, Samsung saw its mobile devices officially added to the Defence Information Systems Agency (DISA) Department of Defence Approved Products list for unclassified (but sensitive) use. Samsung's achievement will enable to company to score contracts with government bodies and contractors to offer solutions meeting a range of security objectives. The UK government also signed off on Samsung hardware, which can now be used by public sector works.
    By the end of December 2014 another DHS component will be using Samsung devices.
    Staff at HQ USCIS had been involved in a pilot where they were using Note 2 devices. The pilot is now over and staff had been given a choice of Lumia 1020, iPhone 6, and Samsung Galaxy 5. Staff overwhelmingly chose iPhone 6, so much so that it became the default option for those who had not locked in a preference by the determined time.
    So Samsung is being used in sensitive and classified agencies in the US Federal government.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    This further explains the partnership with Samsung. BB wants to be the default back end MDM for Samsung devices in the minds of customers. I wonder if they will try and forge a similar partnership with Apple? Apple would then have the best of both worlds. A partnership with IBM for the front end, and one with Blackberry for the back end.
    11-15-14 11:12 AM
    That picture reminds me of History of the world. "I bring you these 15!" (audible crash as 1 of 3 slabs of stone drops to the ground and shatters) "10!" "10 commandments!"
    11-19-14 09:00 AM
78 ... 234