Hello guys,

I am a college student. Now I am actually doing a survey about Blackberry for my marketing course. The main point is to see how to improve Blackberry smartphone. I am looking forward to getting as much data as possible. I hope all of you can help me with this survey. It won't take so long to finish the survey.
    I will appreciate that!

here is the link:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/mktg610-blackberry

It is not the virus link. It is a famous website for building up the survey. Don't worry about that!!

Your easy click will help me a lot in my school work!!

Thank you!

Based on the survey, the first 2 questions are the screen questions. We are trying to target the people is between 18-49 years old, and currently using and have owned or used a BlackBerry smartphone in the past 3 years.
    Last edited by Bosco Wu; 11-18-12 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Make it clear
    11-17-12 10:39 PM
    I took the survey, but fail to see how it could help you generate info on improvement, or how to market the phones.
    11-17-12 11:32 PM
    That was a pointless survey. You want to know how many crackberry forum members have owned a blackberry in the past 3 years? And our ages?
    11-17-12 11:40 PM
    All I had was the age question.
    11-17-12 11:47 PM
    first 2 questions are screen questions...just try to target people between 18-49~if out of range, the survey will be stopped automatically~
    also u may ignore the 3 years. just put yes u ever used it~
    if u ever used it within 3 years, it will be proved to next questions~
    sorry about the poor design of the survey~
    11-18-12 12:06 AM
    irst 2 questions are screen questions...just try to target people between 18-49~if out of range, the survey will be stopped automatically~
    11-18-12 12:07 AM
    this is one part of the survey..we are actually working as a group.some questions about design are my part to collect..we will work all the things together at the end..thank you for taking the survey~thank you so much
    11-18-12 12:28 AM
    I don't see how the survey will generate a thing you're looking for. Considering a whole new age of BlackBerry is about to hit the market, even if it did. In data, it would be relatively meaningless. Theree are plenty of threads, soliciting ideas on how to improve upon this gen for the next. Mining them would be much more productive, in my humble opinion.
    11-18-12 12:30 AM
    your opinion is very helpful for us in this group. Actually this is going to be the whole semester project. Thank you for helping me and my group in this. We may modify to make it perfect and meaningful to all the interviewees~
    11-18-12 12:41 AM

We're trying to help you. Improving the survey better for those taking it, makes no sense at all. I'll just from here on out.
    11-18-12 07:22 AM
    i just took it and i have to agree it has hardly anything to do with what youre trying to achieve, all the improvement options are already covered by bb10, the most used apps questions are more suited to android or ios as we cant choose apps we dont have on bb (like instagram and skype) what does my job have to do with anything marketingwise if there arent any follow up questions on how i implement my phone into my work life?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Bosco Wu likes this.
    11-18-12 07:47 AM
    i am just trying know something about those old BB users and current users...like what they like in the apps or design in the phone. after this survey, we will actually to make another survey with what you guys mentioned in the reply..at first, we should have more time in designing, however, hurricane and snow storm has took our time away...sorry for the poor design~
    11-18-12 09:25 AM
    Good luck with your project, be aware that BlackBerry is not spelled Blackberry.
    Bosco Wu likes this.
    11-18-12 09:36 AM
    thank you for reminding~~thank you for taking~in the upcoming few weeks, we will have another complete and better one survey. i hope u can join again.
    11-18-12 09:38 AM
    I hope you are not majoring in Marketing. Based on this survey/project, you probably would be better off choosing something else.
    Last edited by SwitchBeach; 11-18-12 at 04:55 PM.
    11-18-12 01:09 PM
    Yep, only the age question
    11-18-12 04:49 PM
    Thank god~I am not~I am accounting major~that's why i m doing such a bad job in the design of this survey. since a lot of people have taken the survey, so i wont change the survey anymore right now~
    but thank you for participating~
    11-18-12 05:13 PM
    an age questions asked, there s another coming.. that is not only one question~
    11-18-12 05:13 PM
    I hope some of you can still do this survey for me!!!
    11-19-12 12:14 PM
    The main point is to see how to improve Blackberry smartphone. I am looking forward to getting as much data as possible. I hope all of you can help me with this survey. It won't take so long to finish the survey.
    I would say you need a new survey. The questions asked won't be of much help from a marketing standpoint.

#RIMneedsbettermarketing.
    11-19-12 12:24 PM
    It sounds like a survey to do with loyalty of customers and first impression surveys. Won't help you in the marketing aspect friend.

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    11-19-12 12:25 PM
    that is so true~ a new survey is necessary. and will come out after Thanksgiving...Thank you for helping improve this survey~
    11-19-12 01:00 PM
    I would love to say yes. a new and detailed survey will be given after thanksgiving. We will use this survey as a trial, collect data, and correct our survey.
    anyway, thank you for helping with this survey
    11-19-12 01:01 PM
    We are most happy to help you

Ill look forward to your survey and if you want to give it a shout, send me a pm

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    Bosco Wu likes this.
    11-19-12 01:02 PM
    Took the survey for what it's worth.....
    Bosco Wu likes this.
    11-19-12 01:22 PM
27 12