So, i was getting curious(and angry,yes) to knowing why my backcover for my 8520 wouldnt just close. Everytime i picked up the phone i heard a click, and then another click and another.

Now i just realised that my battery is getting inflated.

I already ordered another battery,

But what should i do?

Is this safe?

Scared :O
    09-24-12 10:19 AM
    I'd replace the battery with a new one. You'd might want to buy a new one in the Crackberry� store or on Ebay / DealExtreme or an other store.
    09-24-12 10:21 AM
    I asked a friend to buy one via amazon, but he's on vacations, so i have to wait at least another week...

Is there any risk of explosion? ��
    09-24-12 10:39 AM
    I would use it any longer. Don't know if an explosion could occur but the battery could leak all over in the phone and kill it.
    09-24-12 10:56 AM

Is there any risk of explosion? ��
    The possibility is there. keep an eye on it for sure.
    09-24-12 10:58 AM
    Just asked my friend : He didnt ordered it yet :/

I can't go by without my BB...
    09-24-12 11:38 AM
    Please post device specific questions in device specific forums.
    09-24-12 12:34 PM
    Sorry mr next to be moderator...

Maybe i should have started my post with "sorry, but i don�t know where to put it", but since i was in kind of a panic regarding my battery, i guess i can dodge your judgings
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    09-24-12 03:55 PM
    I was going to say I have an extra 93XX series battery which Im pretty sure fit the 85XX. The thing is I don't want to ship out of state or I'd help but good luck.
    09-24-12 09:10 PM
    Do we have battery boards now? O.O niiiice!

I would get rid of that battery as soon as... I don't quite recall tales of explosive berries, but better safe than sorry.

Can't you ebay? How long would CB take to ship you one?
    09-24-12 09:38 PM
    I asked a friend to order one from amazon.uk but the shipping fees were 15� while the bat itself costed only 4�.

Meanwhile i found a "national" seller and i already ordered it.

Lol after payement, i still have to wait 4 to 8 days.

Hope that this thing doesnt blow up ^^
    09-25-12 01:13 AM
    While this subject can be very touchy for most people, my opinion is that there has to be a middle or common greal estates lawyerround that we all can find. I do appreciate that youve added relevant and intelligent commentary here though. Thank you!
    09-25-12 01:15 AM
    While this subject can be very touchy for most people, my opinion is that there has to be a middle or common greal estates lawyerround that we all can find. I do appreciate that youve added relevant and intelligent commentary here though. Thank you!

Wah? Lol

Already paid it, now i "just" have to wait 4 to 8 days
    09-25-12 04:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD