OK, so yesterday, I pulled my Curve out of my pocket, and noticed what looked like some water on the screen. When I went to wipe it off with my shirt it wouldn't come off. I tried with my fingers (which in the end just created more problems by putting finger prints on the screen (as you can see I want to keep my BB in very good condition)) and it still did not come off. When the screen finally went black, to my great horror, I realized it was a scratch! I had no clue how it had gotten there, and about 2 hours later, another one appeared (although this one is very hard to see unless you are looking for it, it's still there though).

I was wondering if anyone knows some way to remove scratches from the screen? Or am I stuck with this for the rest of the time I have this Curve?
    11-16-08 03:41 PM
    A screen protector is a start......but if a scratch is there, kinda hard to 'buff' it out on glass.
    11-16-08 03:43 PM
    Do a search on CrackBerry forums for "scratch". I tried a product called Displex which has gotten good reviews but I couldn't remove the two tiny scratches on my screen. I ended up with a Best Skins Ever screen protector, which has the advantage of hiding existing scratches.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 03:59 PM
    Yeah, I have seen those. My dad just put one on his blackberry. I don't like how it changes the whole feel of the phone though. I don't know, I haven't looked at it that extensively, but if it does hide existing scratches, does that mean that this water-like mark will go away?
    11-16-08 04:04 PM
    11-16-08 04:17 PM
    Wow, thanks for that link! They have a lot of useful stuff on that site. I will definitely consider that. Thanks a lot!
    11-16-08 07:37 PM
    Best skins ever full body skin is what you need. I baby my berry too.
    11-16-08 10:46 PM
    When I had my 8320, I kept it in a plastic shell. Protected it very nicely. When it came time to sell it, it was in pristine condition, not a scratch or nick on it. Protection is definately worth it. I bought the plastic shell for about $20 bucks I think. My BB is the most carefully taken care of electronics device I own
    11-17-08 03:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD