London Calling On The BB10 - Seeking Alpha

I'm cautiously optimistic that the guy is calling an ace an ace
    02-01-13 10:57 AM
    cautiously optimistic is the right term here. Looks like some of the demand is a little artificial, as some in the UK may be trying to capitalize on the unavailbility of the phone in the US.
    02-01-13 11:02 AM
    Yeah...THIS is the info I want....sold on the news, and hoping to get in around low-12 this week just before all the "Holy crap it's selling like hotcakes" stories start coming, and the US media gets to eat some friggin' crow!
    silversun10 and pungster like this.
    02-01-13 11:03 AM
    That's very good news. Thanks for sharing
    02-01-13 11:04 AM
    cautiously optimistic is the right term here. Looks like some of the demand is a little artificial, as some in the UK may be trying to capitalize on the unavailbility of the phone in the US.
    That should be taken as even more important. Those guys will know the demand before plunking down their quid. They are bullish and we should be to.
    02-01-13 11:05 AM
    Holy s*/t, I ordered a sim free from Carphone wharehouse online this morning. Hope I don't get the dreaded "sorry" email!
    02-01-13 11:13 AM
    That should be taken as even more important. Those guys will know the demand before plunking down their quid. They are bullish and we should be to.
    I'd like to take this as bullish as well, but can't. They are bullish because there are (of course) many in the US that want this ASAP, but have no way of getting them unless it is from the UK ( and next week, Canada). So it is a very opportunistic situation for them, but not necessarily a real indicator of the organic demand from the UK.

Having said that, all this is anecdotal anyway, we'll find out in a week or so.
    02-01-13 11:18 AM
    With online sales available, the best indicator of overall demand would prob be a response like " ......sold out, please wait for new shipment ....." kinda reply.
    02-01-13 11:20 AM