So, I'm the secondary line and my mom is the primary account holder on our phones w/ Verizon. I got an email saying I can upgrade to the Tour, and was thinking about swapping out my Storm for it - but - even though I'm 24-years old, will I still need my mom to be at the store when I activate it? If the answer is "yes", is there anyway around me being able to activate my phone w/out her "permission". I mean, I'm not changing anything to the billing account.
    07-13-09 06:53 PM
    I ran into a similar issue today, i know for a fact Verizon will call the account holder and ask them for the password and permission. So she doesnt have to be there. It is possible that if you knew the account password they would need to call her, but they probably will.
    07-13-09 06:55 PM
    its ok if your the secondary line... as long as your authorized to make changes on your guys account... if your not then they will call your mom and ask her the acount n password... and ask if its ok for you to upgrade.
    07-13-09 09:59 PM
    Have your mom add you as an account manager and setup a password and you won't have any issues. Any line can use any upgrade on the account.
    07-13-09 10:06 PM
    Have your mom add you as an account manager and setup a password and you won't have any issues. Any line can use any upgrade on the account.
    If his mom is anything like how my mom was when i was younger, that will never happen. LOL!
    07-13-09 10:08 PM
    If his mom is anything like how my mom was when i was younger, that will never happen. LOL!
    hey! im 24 and responsible (when sober)... okay, sort of.
    07-13-09 10:35 PM
    hey! im 24 and responsible (when sober)... okay, sort of.
    LMAO!....
    07-13-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD