Ok.. so I went through Jl and wiped my tour... went to load a new version of 5.0 on the device and when it was complete and my contacts were restored in DM 5.0 my browser didnt show up??? Help!!

J/k... This is my 500th post so I wanted to pay homage to those that come here everyday with questions like "I cant find my browser, or my bbm isnt showing up, and the famous what does unavail mean in BBM".

Everyone here was a newbie once (even me) and its the spirit of fam that makes this place great and has aided in the growth of the site..

So props to the posters, the mods and all those that give the CRACK in crackberry..

to use my old sig...

"Ya ever see that lil red light out the corner of your eye.. then stare intently at your berry and dont see it again.. then pick it up just to make sure you dont have a message???"

THATS CRACK BABY!!
    Last edited by blackmannx; 07-03-09 at 09:23 AM.
    07-03-09 09:20 AM
    Good deal bro...

And I agree... we were all newbies at one time or another... and none of us were blessed with knowledge... So everyone... next time someone says something that seems silly... just help them... we were all them once...

And I love that red light thing bro! Sooooo true
    07-03-09 09:28 AM
    Ok.. so I went through Jl and wiped my tour... went to load a new version of 5.0 on the device and when it was complete and my contacts were restored in DM 5.0 my browser didnt show up??? Help!!

J/k... This is my 500th post so I wanted to pay homage to those that come here everyday with questions like "I cant find my browser, or my bbm isnt showing up, and the famous what does unavail mean in BBM".

Everyone here was a newbie once (even me) and its the spirit of fam that makes this place great and has aided in the growth of the site..

So props to the posters, the mods and all those that give the CRACK in crackberry..

to use my old sig...

"Ya ever see that lil red light out the corner of your eye.. then stare intently at your berry and dont see it again.. then pick it up just to make sure you dont have a message???"

THATS CRACK BABY!!
    2 Things:

1) resend service books
    2) Register with the network again.... Do this by going into the options screen and hit the blackberry key then register now.
    07-03-09 09:32 AM
    2 Things:

1) resend service books
    2) Register with the network again.... Do this by going into the options screen and hit the blackberry key then register now.
    thats wat I mean.. jumping in to help.. 'preciate the help but I was just joking bout the situation but you made my point.. we are all here to help (looking at you stormers)
    07-03-09 09:34 AM
    thats wat I mean.. jumping in to help.. 'preciate the help but I was just joking bout the situation but you made my point.. we are all here to help (looking at you stormers)
    LOL oh my bad.
    07-03-09 09:45 AM
    Options >Advanced Options >Host Routing Table >Hit Menu >Register Now. That is what gives you the browser icon back, not resending service books...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 09:49 AM
    ha ha ha.. thanks for the help but maybe you should read the WHOLE POST...
    07-03-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD