My son keeps getting unwanted PPI calls. most of them have a number but sometimes it says 'unknown'. Can you please tell me if there is a way to ban/block all incoming calls (including 'unknown') except the numbers that are in his address/contact book?
    Or if that's not possible - if he were to get a new SIM does that mean he would have to get a new BBM number and have to add all his contacts again? thanks
    03-01-13 05:50 PM
    Sorry can't answer your first question.

A New sim doesn't mean list contacts nor lost bbm contacts. Everything can be kept. Contacts can be backed up just in case some are saved on the sim.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-01-13 05:56 PM
    I believe there is call blocking apps. Do not know if they are gimmicks or actually work
    03-02-13 03:01 AM
    My son keeps getting unwanted PPI calls. most of them have a number but sometimes it says 'unknown'. Can you please tell me if there is a way to ban/block all incoming calls (including 'unknown') except the numbers that are in his address/contact book?
    Or if that's not possible - if he were to get a new SIM does that mean he would have to get a new BBM number and have to add all his contacts again? thanks
    Yes, you can block calls from numbers not in your address book in Parental Control settings.
    03-02-13 07:58 AM