Wassup everyone....i just recently bought this AT&T BLACKBERRY CURVE UNLOCKED and i am using TMOBILE. For my first blackberry this phone has been great, except for some minor problems. I been reading forums and i see that you guys know a lot about these phones. I got a couple questions hopeing you guys can answer them....THANKS everyone for your time....

--I HAVE NO AOL INSTANT MESSENGER ON MY PHONE...IS THERE A WAY TO GET IT (when i tried to download it from blackberry.com/aim it told me my wireless service providerdoes not allow acces to it) CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND A WAY TO GET THIS..

--EVEN MY TZONES SAYS IT IS UNSUPPORTED DEVICE WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING...I DO HAVE THE $19.99 INTERNET PLAN ...SO I DONT KNOW THE PROBLEM..I DO GET TO WEB BROWSE ON TZONES

--WHEN I DOWNLOADED THE GOOGLE MAPS....NOTHING COMES UP WHEN I TRY TO SEARCH

***IF ANYONE CAN HELP I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT BECAUSE I WAS THINKING OF SELLING THIS ONE AND JUST BUY THE TMOBILE CURVE SINCE I AM SURE THE PROGRAMS WILL WORK...YOU WILL SAVE ME SOME MONEY...THANKZ
    Last edited by xibejustinx; 10-24-07 at 01:26 AM.
    10-24-07 01:24 AM
    It isnt supported on the 8300. A nice alternative to get to the AIM IM is using this program beejive.com.
    10-24-07 02:37 AM
    which 19.99 plan total internet or BB BIS
    10-24-07 10:55 AM
    I have the blackberry unlimited add on with unlimited web email and web browseing...its the add on
    10-24-07 11:54 AM
    being a non tmobile device you have to download from mytmobile after selecting the curve as phone as tzones will not recognize your device. have to enter APN in options, advanced options TCP with no user/pass and save and try again, IM don't know but may have to use 3rd party IM app
    Last edited by jcj1; 10-26-07 at 07:26 PM.
    10-26-07 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD