I currently have a verizon Razr and want to buy a curve. Due to my impatience, Im looking on ebay. I found a red curve thats an AT&T phone, unlocked. Im not sure that I can use that on verizon, and if I can, Im not sure how to get it onto my account and working properly. Does anyone have any information that could help?

Thank you,
    Allison
    07-20-08 06:52 PM
    You cannot use an AT&T phone with Verizon. They operate on 2 different technologies. AT&T being GSM and Verizon being CDMA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 07:09 PM
    Before you go buying anything, take a little bit of time and patience to learn as much about getting a BB, which you can find all the info right here at the CB. Then go out and make an informed purchase of your new BB. That way you'll enjoy your BB immensely!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 07:16 PM
    You would need a CDMA version if you want to use a curve on verizon and I don't think you can get a sprint one and use it on version anyway. You will need a verizon version. AT&T and Tmobile are GSM and will not work on Verizon/Sprint.
    07-20-08 07:22 PM
    Welcome to crackberry.com

Like the others have stated, you will need to look for the Verizon 8330 model.
    07-20-08 07:26 PM
    An alltel model will work also.
    07-20-08 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD