dear friends,

I need your help. I am using a Blackberry Curve 8310 unlocked. i bought it second hand. my device is turning off during my conversation. sometime it is turning off in 1min, sometime in 5min. And its turning on automatically. i am really pissed off. Please help me by your suggestions. i updated its version to latest.

Please help me, what to do?
    05-14-09 05:51 AM
    Try plugging it into a charger and see if it can get through a call without turning off/rebooting.

A battery that is starting to go bad can cause the problems you are having when the BB is doing radio intensive things like calls, data transfers (browser, MMS data transfer, etc.).

If the BB is symptom free while on the charger, then it probably is a bad battery.
    05-14-09 06:24 AM
    Dear xliderider,
    thank you for your reply.
    its not switching off/on or rebooting while messaging and when music player is on.still it may be battery problem?
    I am writing here and checking my phone on charge. again its rebooting, this time as soon after call started.

Please help, what to do?
    05-16-09 02:39 AM
    Please clarify, it is rebooting while on a call, but is it also plugged in to a charger?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 02:51 AM
    Dear Xliderider,

I tried every option i.e. with plugging in my charger and without it. with charger sometime calls last for 8-10min without rebooting and sometimes lasts for 3-4min with rebooting.sometime it lasts for 4-5min with rebooting without charger.
    any idea dear?
    05-17-09 02:16 AM
    Please give me a solution.
    05-19-09 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD