Hey crackberry world,

I was wondering if there is anyway I can get my temporary bold to have an unlimited inbox for my sms/mms inbox. I text a lot and i keep on getting the "inbox is full" very often and have to manually delete my old messages.
    Thanks for the help in advance!

Cheers
    06-27-09 10:55 PM
    wow how much text do you do. i think you need a couple of thousand to fill it up. Just delete everything every few hours? highlight the date then click BB key then click delete prior
    06-27-09 10:57 PM
    yea, i mean you really need to keep that many old messages? you can delete them by day or all prior like stated above.
    06-27-09 11:06 PM
    Jeez you text a lot. I've had 3000 texts sitting in my Inbox at once (15 days worth) and it never said that to me. How many are you having in there? And just do the thing described above, it's what I do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 11:07 PM
    my texting has been up in recent days. i find it weird that my 8900 never had this kind of issue, even when i am texting like i am now, but the bold just doesnt store as much for some reason. So i guess there is no way to change that. thanks for your input
    06-28-09 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD