Does ANYONE know what this Notification Icon is for? I have googled, searched, asked, and stressed over this icon for at least 2 weeks. I have looked everywhere I can think of to get rid of it. I even re-installed the Blackberry software and it disappeared but now it's back!!

If anyone has any suggestions or knows of a way to clear all notification icons I will be so happy!

Thank you sooo much in advance!

Gina
    01-21-11 04:51 PM
    Did you browse to a website while your data services were off and saved the link for view later?

I remember I had something like that for a LONG time... what I did was go to the Messages and then scroll to that link and clicked it... then it disappeared
    01-21-11 04:57 PM
    Hi ThaGeNeCySt,

I don't remember browsing without data and saving anything... do you know how to clear it if I did somehow?

I have already looked at EVERY folder in the Message view and I swear I have opened every single program and game looking for it. I just can't find it. Grrrrrr....

Thanks so much for responding!

Gina
    01-21-11 05:02 PM
    my bb bat app?

My BB Bat - Utilities BlackBerry Apps

basically the 1 (hour) is the estimated residual time of the battery, it shows up when you are not connected to a power source (charging)

check in the applications list (options) and uninstall it if you dont want the app
    Last edited by gbsn; 01-21-11 at 05:09 PM.
    01-21-11 05:04 PM
    switching back to the stock theme would help
    01-21-11 05:08 PM
    Thanks gbsn!

I don't think it's that tho. I don't have that program and it is ALWAYS a "1". It's never gone up from that. Even with the battery completely full.

Gina
    01-21-11 05:09 PM
    Thanks gbsn!

I don't think it's that tho. I don't have that program and it is ALWAYS a "1". It's never gone up from that. Even with the battery completely full.

Gina
    post a list of your third party installed apps, if possible

edit: yee just checked it out, its not that app, but the icon looks extremely similar with the same color and number to the right, but the clock handles are different
    Last edited by gbsn; 01-21-11 at 05:21 PM.
    01-21-11 05:10 PM
    Definitely use the default theme, then take another screenshot and send. I want to say that's the browser "globe" icon but then again... who knows
    01-21-11 05:12 PM
    Ha ha ha.... with the stock theme it looks the same. Ugh! This is bothering me so much. I can list all of my programs I guess....
    01-21-11 05:23 PM
    Are you sure it is not a browser push message?
    01-21-11 05:26 PM
    I forgot the pic!
    01-21-11 05:26 PM
    I have checked the Browser Messages folder and there is nothing. Believe me... I have checked EVERY folder there and it's not there. I have looked all over the internet too. I was just hoping that someone would have seen it before or know the actual program associated with it.

Sigh....
    01-21-11 05:33 PM
    So it's not the theme or a 3rd party app!?
    01-21-11 05:36 PM
    can you post a list of your third party applications?

when you reinstalled the blackberry software, did you wipe the device? or just upgraded to another operating system directly? it may also be a stuck on .cod file, but its highly unlikely
    01-21-11 05:38 PM
    Thats definitely a 3rd party app, she wont cooperate tho and show a list.
    01-31-11 10:33 AM
    It looks like a clock....Perhaps it's some timer/alarm related type of thing......
    01-31-11 11:59 AM
    Did you check every 3rd party program that you installed?

DJ
    01-31-11 12:06 PM
    Hi Everyone!

I FINALLY figured this out on Sunday. It is an alarm program that I have installed. One of the options is to have it show how many alarms you have set. I had to go through every single program I had and look at the settings before I figured out exactly what it was.

Thank you everyone for your input and help!

Gina
    01-31-11 12:08 PM
    Did you check every 3rd party program that you installed?

DJ
    This is what I would do. Open and close every third party app you have checking this icon each time.
    01-31-11 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD