Haha I was happy when I got to download the IRS tax refund app on Snap. That's all I needed. Haha

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    ajst222 likes this.
    02-10-14 07:20 PM
    I LOVE my gold iPhone 5s. It's awesome. I LOVE my gorgeous burgundy SGIII. And I LOVE my Q10, it's my most loved BlackBerry since my 9700.
    so much , have a dear !
    02-10-14 07:26 PM
    so much , have a dear !
    Merci, mon chere
    02-10-14 07:30 PM
    Really?!?!?

OK....guess what...I LOVE my gold iPhone 5s. It's awesome. I LOVE my gorgeous burgundy SGIII. And I LOVE my Q10, it's my most loved BlackBerry since my 9700. Sorry, but that is not a crime. It is perfectly normal to love three different devices because you know what....they're not people to whom I have made a vow til death us do part. I can love different devices because each has its own strengths. And because I love each one in turn, I put it in my signature. I don't hide the fact that I've got several devices and I don't hide the fact that I love using them.

I also speak my mind about each device, and if there is something I see that bothers me, I say it. I'm no yes girl and I'm no apologist.

Oh....advance notice.....I'll be getting a Note 4 this year, so I'll have that in my signature too, when I use it. Full disclosure ahead of time.

And I think you might want to read my comments on my Q10....it might be eye opening to you.

And this thread is not about me, so if you have further comments you can PM me rather than derail this further.
    I see nothing much has changed around here!

The Note 4, eh? I haven't read much about it but will it be bigger than the 3?

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    02-10-14 08:20 PM
    I am trying to download files so that I can get other apps on my blackberry z30. I have tried to follow sideloading instructions etc but my blackberry z30 still cannot open the downloads. I really appreciate any help that you can give me in advance. Thank you
    02-10-14 10:37 PM
    OP you are on point with this one! I have actually held off on installing Snap because I can for the life of me think of an app I want from the Google play store hahah

Posted via CB10
    Audible is about the only one I can think of.
    jrohland likes this.
    02-10-14 11:38 PM
    I see nothing much has changed around here!

The Note 4, eh? I haven't read much about it but will it be bigger than the 3?

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    I hope not too much bigger, if at all. I don't think I'd like it if it were as big as the Mega.
    02-11-14 03:19 AM
    I am trying to download files so that I can get other apps on my blackberry z30. I have tried to follow sideloading instructions etc but my blackberry z30 still cannot open the downloads. I really appreciate any help that you can give me in advance. Thank you
    Hi Louise and welcome to the CrackBerry forums !
    I'll try to sum up some easy going for this. There are more extensive tutorials in CB blog though (but you wrote you read them already ...), just be sure you've checked this one (different method to install snap, yet very detailed and easy too !) : How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10.2.1 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com

Now, let's try it my way (Louise ... my bad French to English ... lol)

Prerequisite : Install the BlackBerry Link program that will ensure all your device drivers will be installed properly (and allow other tasks like backup/restore and sync). Note that it is only to ensure your device is properly configured with your computer, it will not be used later for apps install. Download it here : BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US then install it if isn't already.

1. You need to install snap on your Z30 and the only way to do this is to sideload it to your device.
    Therefore you need two things :
    a) The snap app which is a BlackBerry app (.bar - installed on your device). Download it here : Snap - Red Light Of Love, Ltd.
    b) Sachesi program that you will install on your computer. Download it here : Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer » Qtness Development
    Don't run any yet.

2. Once both downloaded, connect your device to your computer with the USB cable (and quit Links if it starts automatically) and start the Sachesi Program you've downloaded. Click on the install tab, provide your device password if needed. Then click on the ".bar" button and browse your computer to find the snap file you've downloaded, select it, click on open. Let Sachesi install it.

3. Quit sachesi, unplug your device.

4. Run the snap app on your Z30, like you'll use the BBWorld app; that's it ! All the job will be done within snap ( have a look at the second part of the tutorial I linked above for extra details).

Last but not least, please note that if you need further help regarding this matter, post your next request in this forum section : http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...eloading-f279/ as it will reach more experienced users and help others !

Cheers !
    SF
    web99 likes this.
    02-11-14 03:48 AM
    I hope not too much bigger, if at all. I don't think I'd like it if it were as big as the Mega.

heh-heh... I'm trying to decide if I can live with a lumia 1520. Damn but its big... I reckon I could put wheels on the thing, and ride it to work!

JBB
    02-11-14 04:36 AM
    heh-heh... I'm trying to decide if I can live with a lumia 1520. Damn but its big... I reckon I could put wheels on the thing, and ride it to work!

JBB
    Ugh the Lumia 1520 is my dream phone! But I'm on Verizon. D@mn carrier exclusives :'(!!!!

Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-11-14 05:52 AM
    The Bank of America app on my iPhone, as one example, has features that are not available on the website, such as setting alerts for debits and transactions past a certain amount of money. I find that useful. That is one instance of the app having more features than the website.
    Another feature the Big Bank apps have that aren't available on the mobile website is photo check deposit. The alerts you mentioned can be easily set at the full-featured (ie. non-mobile) website and they are usually "set and forget" so I don't find that to be much of an issue, but the photo deposit feature is a huge timesaver. For this reason, I downloaded the Android Wells Fargo app. Humorously, that app looks almost exactly like the mobile website, but the mobile site does not have the photo deposit feature (probably because it needs the app to access the camera).
    02-11-14 05:57 PM
    Merci, mon chere
    That should be "mon cher" ou "mon cheri." I'm quite sure SuperFly is a man. ;-)

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    02-11-14 10:32 PM

As a fellow French scholar (hahah ok, not quite), that is correct.

Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    02-12-14 05:43 AM

et merci pour toi aussi.....je n'ais pas des amis avec qui je peux parle francais et je l'oublie tout....
    02-12-14 06:09 AM
214 ... 789