Hi,
    my phone has came up this message @ Uncaught exception:java.langnullpointerexeception.
    and i have no idea how to remove it . also.. it came up everytime when i want to delete the call logs. not only that, i noticed that there is no recent call logs in my phone. i only have the last weeks call logs. and it is very annoying. i wonder whats going on?.. i think the last time that i did to the phone (last week) was record a few video in there.. is that possible something to do with that??
    i have tried deleted some of the videos, i have pull out the battery . but it still the same.
    also , how do i reinstall the application??.. and or maybe because i have to update the software???...
    please help

thanks...
    08-10-09 03:37 AM
    The same thing has happened to me. In my case it took away the option for me to send/receive MMS messages. The tech at Sprint said it has to do with the event log but I've tried clearing the event log, doing a battery pull and nothing. Its still comes up at start up and when I try to view MMS inbox.

There's gotta be a fix for this. Any suggestions??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD