I currently have 8 email accounts set up on my BB HUB and when I try to add a ninth account, I get an error saying "Maximum account limit has been reached" and I get thrown out of the menu.

Is there a fix for this? I've seen some people go up to 10 or more accounts.
    09-23-15 10:04 AM
    I currently have 8 email accounts set up on my BB HUB and when I try to add a ninth account, I get an error saying "Maximum account limit has been reached" and I get thrown out of the menu.

Is there a fix for this? I've seen some people go up to 10 or more accounts.
    Handle 8 email accounts in hub ..
    And download Gmail application from Google play store and handle rest there ..
    09-23-15 10:22 AM
    I have the same issue. I've had 10 email accounts on my blackberry phone since 2007. Even my Blackberry red passport allows 10 email accounts. Now that I've switched to a white blackberry passport I've been unable to log into all of my email accounts.I ended up deleting the accounts from my phone and add them again, but now I'm gettingn the same crappy maximum account limit has been reached message on the phone. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! :-(
    01-13-16 08:16 PM
    Never knew you could max out email accounts on a BlackBerry. I seem to vaguely remember cats running 20+ on BBOS.

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    01-13-16 09:46 PM
    Surely this must be documented somewhere. Has anyone checked the BlackBerry Knowledgebase?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 08:19 AM
    way don't you add alias email accounts to your existing at your email provider account and fetch this with the ones you are setup already.
    How about IMAP from one account to another or redirect the rarely used to a more frequently account to fetch them there.

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    01-14-16 01:38 PM
    way don't you add alias email accounts to your existing at your email provider account and fetch this with the ones you are setup already.
    How about IMAP from one account to another or redirect the rarely used to a more frequently account to fetch them there.

That's fine for personal emails, but doesn't work for most professional applications. If you have to connect emails on multiple exchange servers, for example.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 02:06 PM
    That's fine for personal emails, but doesn't work for most professional applications. If you have to connect emails on multiple exchange servers, for example.

Posted via CB10
    Well... in that case someone at Blackberry should put this issue on the top priority list for a next maintenance update, never thought that this sort of limitation would ever exist...
    Shouldn't be any limitation on accounts in the 1st place, at least not that low.

01-14-16 02:29 PM
    Wow 8 email accounts, I have trouble keeping 3 going on a good day but 8 or more........my hero for the day.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 04:11 PM
    So today I was forced to delete three email accounts before I could add a new one, and I was determined to figure out why that was the case. I was sure the phone was busted, or something bonkers had happened, and so I continuously added and removed accounts, as a full account, and as individual items EMAIL, CONTACTS & CALENDAR.

That's when I realized, adding an email account actually adds THREE accounts. You can then go back in and delete items you don't use, like for the majority of my emails I do not need CONTACTS or CALENDAR, and just like that, I have made room for more accounts.
    04-13-16 11:01 PM
    There was a thread on this a while back.

Try adding the accounts as Exchange accounts, rather than IMAP accounts.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 05:40 AM