I must have missed this why is BlackBerry so unpopular with uk network s like T moilbe and car phone only selling the PP.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 02:58 PM
    Just a theory,
    I think BlackBerry are letting all their agreements with carriers run out so they can get a better deal in the future.

Again,

Just a theory.

? Z10
    12-04-14 04:25 PM
    Thanks all so on a z10

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 04:43 PM
    It's funny I went looking for a blackberry in the summer on Oxford Street in London. I went to about half a dozen phone shops and not only did they not have any blackberrys but the reps in two of the shops confidently told me that Blackberry had gone out of business and don't sell phones anymore lol. But they had the Passport in Selfridges (was when it had just came out) and the saleman said they had sold out six times in the first week.
    12-04-14 07:27 PM
    It's funny I went looking for a blackberry in the summer on Oxford Street in London. I went to about half a dozen phone shops and not only did they not have any blackberrys but the reps in two of the shops confidently told me that Blackberry had gone out of business and don't sell phones anymore lol. But they had the Passport in Selfridges (was when it had just came out) and the saleman said they had sold out six times in the first week.
    Interesting, selfridges, a high end department store for luxury goods, not traditionally a phone shop.

? Z10
    12-06-14 06:52 PM
    Yup,i think I saw only one Vodafone retail shop carrying a Passport. All the others do not sell them anymore but if you ask them they say they have the Bold! Hopeless

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 09:30 PM