Posted from my gorgeous Z30
    11-09-13 03:28 PM
    Are they using the Tesco hudl instead?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 04:57 PM
    Are they using the Tesco hudl instead?

Posted via CB10
    YES! GO TESCO!

On the other hand, isn't it great that someone, somewhere cares enough about what we say for us to have to do this?

Makes me proud to be British...

bradu1 likes this.
    11-09-13 05:07 PM
    They would certainly know what can be used for spying.
    We most certainly would!

Damn perfidious Albion....
    11-09-13 05:34 PM
    I don't know about the UK government, but I have banned apple products in my home, for security reasons

Posted via CB10(BBM#22) on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    knownastron likes this.
    11-09-13 05:42 PM
    All I got to say is that the Q10 kicks ***. You can't use the phone and not agree, it is BlackBerry through and through, I do so much more and faster than anyone else using a crap phone or a droid. I see soo many people using those devices in my travels and you just see them going so slow. One finger operation is so limited and multi tasking is not even a competition. People should get their head out of their asses, stop buying products just because you saw someone else using it, you are not a sheep, go try them all and a BlackBerry will always win. Apps or no apps, using the phone, day to day, the app gap is minimal, what you really need a device of this type for is more than covered in BlackBerry World. So there is no insta gram, big f'ing deal. The phone is incredibly solid and reliable. Not to mention it looks great, feels great in the hand and is totally unique. You want to stand out in a crowd, get a Q10.

Posted Via Q10 Supet Phone
    DonBarradas likes this.
    11-09-13 05:51 PM
    Before folk start the inevitable iDevice + NSA, nonsense it might be instructive to point out that this was a A SINGLE meeting. Nothing more.

...security officials requested the removal of iPads from No. 10 Downing Street during a meeting last week
    A more complete article:

http://appadvice.com/appnn/2013/11/b...abinet-meeting

It looks like No. 10 Downing Street encountered a security concern last week, caused by none other than Apple’s iPad.

In an article published by the Mail on Sunday (which reached us from Cult of Mac), the bizarre situation is outlined. The publication explains that during last week’s Cabinet meeting, a handful of iPads had been left in No. 10, apparently “for a presentation by the man in charge of the Government Digital Service” (GDS), “Mike Bracken, and Cabinet Office Minister Francis Maude.”

However, Downing Street’s security team were having none of it. The Mail on Sunday explains that the iPads soon became a security concern:

Their worry was that the devices could be hacked by a foreign power and used to listen in to Cabinet. So, Ministers were instructed not to touch them.
    From here, No. 10′s security team leaped into action.

Midway through the GDS’s talk, and amidst a round of applause offered by ministers at the prospect of the service saving the British economy some �2 billion per year, “security moved in to remove all the iPads from the room. They were taking no chances with Cabinet careless talk,” the publication notes.

Perhaps, however, Downing Street was merely disposing of its old iPads, in preparation for an upgrade to the iPad Air? Little more concerning the odd situation is known.
    11-09-13 06:05 PM
    All I got to say is that the Q10 kicks ***. You can't use the phone and not agree, it is BlackBerry through and through, I do so much more and faster than anyone else using a crap phone or a droid. I see soo many people using those devices in my travels and you just see them going so slow. One finger operation is so limited and multi tasking is not even a competition. People should get their head out of their asses, stop buying products just because you saw someone else using it, you are not a sheep, go try them all and a BlackBerry will always win. Apps or no apps, using the phone, day to day, the app gap is minimal, what you really need a device of this type for is more than covered in BlackBerry World. So there is no insta gram, big f'ing deal. The phone is incredibly solid and reliable. Not to mention it looks great, feels great in the hand and is totally unique. You want to stand out in a crowd, get a Q10.

Posted Via Q10 Supet Phone
    Well said that man!

Does your head in, doesn't it when you see what they CAN'T do out of the box and then say....

'You've got a what? A BlackBerry?'
    11-09-13 06:16 PM
    Before folk start the inevitable iDevice + NSA, nonsense it might be instructive to point out that this was a A SINGLE meeting. Nothing more.

A more complete article:

British Government Calls In Security To Remove iPads From Cabinet Meeting -- AppAdvice
    Believe you me AG...

We only need one...
    11-09-13 06:17 PM
    All governments are composed of people who discovered a legal way to cheat, steal and murder. Why any state would trust another knowing the nature of those who run the state is beyond me.
    I agree!
    11-09-13 06:19 PM
    Believe you me AG...

We only need one...
    Agreed but I have a feeling that this will be conflated into a British government system-wide decision...which it isn't
    11-09-13 07:01 PM
    I don't know about the UK government, but I have banned apple products in my home, for security reasons

Seriously what do you do that is so important? Are you on BES10? If not the security is the same on your BB10 as iPhone

Posted via CB10
    Poirots Progeny likes this.
    11-09-13 07:28 PM
    Seriously what do you do that is so important? Are you on BES10? If not the security is the same on your BB10 as iPhone

Posted via CB10
    That's classified Mr serious guy

11-09-13 08:00 PM

Hope you set up a bes server then
    11-09-13 08:02 PM
    Hope you set up a bes server then
    That is sensitive information and I cannot comment at this time

11-09-13 08:04 PM

Lol'd heartily.
    11-10-13 08:50 AM