So, I have a BB pearl Flip Obviously. Something is worng. About a month ago, I took it in for the monthly battery swap, and they has such a god awful time trying to find a battery that would work in my phone, they thought my phone might have just been picky/and or the batteries they were grabbing were junk ones. So they found one that worked.
    About a week later, crazy things started happening to my phone like not being able to use certain keys. Like the a/s key, or the space and ect., but in a day or two they would be back to normal. Today it was running low on battery, like in the red, but it was not dead enough yet that it turned of my data, so I plugged it in. I went to my BB messenger and it wouldn't let me do anything in that app. So I popped the battery, and now its not even turning on, even though its been on the charger all day. Like not even the red light that comes on when you put the battery in even when its off. I have tried popping it a few more times, but nothing seems to be working! I can't be with out my phone for more then five minutes so this is killing me! Any suggestions?!
    Or should I just take it in?
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    Also, there is absolutly no water damage, and its been dropped maybe 2 times, but I have one of those heavy duty cases on it.
    Thank you!
    08-10-10 03:33 PM
    Monthly battery swap?? What's that?
    08-10-10 03:38 PM
    I just get a new battery every month.
    08-10-10 03:46 PM
    That is a little excessive in my opinion. I would try one of the many batteries you must of accumulated by now to see if it was a faulty battery.
    08-10-10 03:51 PM
    That's not right. There's no way you should need a new batt every month. Is it under warranty?
    What OS are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 03:54 PM
    I would run to the carrier store and get it fixed, sounds like the phone is toast.
    08-10-10 04:08 PM
    I just get a new battery every month.
    Do what? I used 2 batteries for 2 years. They would still work if I hadn't gotten a new BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD