I had a mood ring, when I was..... 9. - now my eyes just change color.
    Do they change color like a mood ring? That is amazing. I must look this up on my Blueberry and see what causes that. SpiderMD should have it.
    01-14-09 12:48 PM
    Bucksstar looks like the place for me. I could take my Blueberry there and use the fi-wi.
    Hahaha, I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing when I read this quote, hahah +1
    01-14-09 02:00 PM
    Hahaha, I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing when I read this quote, hahah +1
    Thanks. I am here all week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 02:48 PM
    ...or even London Fog.
    01-14-09 02:55 PM
    Im soo pissed right now...i sold my storm, curve and bold to get this phone and when i tryed to buy a blueberry its seems like they are on back order until further Notice!!!!
    01-14-09 04:21 PM
    Im soo pissed right now...i sold my storm, curve and bold to get this phone and when i tryed to buy a blueberry its seems like they are on back order until further Notice!!!!

Only the cool kids got thier order in first. Looks like you'll have to wait.
    01-14-09 04:29 PM
    Can't belive this thread has so much life. Lol. I will say that it has been a fun read for the last couple of days. Crack Nation at its best

01-14-09 04:32 PM
    Only the cool kids got thier order in first. Looks like you'll have to wait.
    Dang Rachel why you got to rub it in like that... i was trying to impress this cute chick at work thats really into technology and with the new blueberry i knew she would fall in love with me instantly but now that its on backorder well......
    01-14-09 04:36 PM
    Dang Rachel why you got to rub it in like that... i was trying to impress this cute chick at work thats really into technology and with the new blueberry i knew she would fall in love with me instantly but now that its on backorder well......

I had to break it to you, the hard way. Run downstairs real quick, get a Rolex from that guy on the corner, he stores then safely in his long coat. Its respectable.
    01-14-09 04:42 PM
    I for one would like to know how GA, DS, charel, and Pete7 keep coming up with all these funny names.
    01-14-09 07:47 PM
    Well, if you really want to impress her Los, get a cake made in the shape of the new Blueberry. It works every time.
    01-14-09 08:38 PM
    Well, if you really want to impress her Los, get a cake made in the shape of the new Blueberry. It works every time.
    You bet it does CBK...haha
    01-14-09 08:43 PM
    .... while drinking a glass of this:

Wow, how did I miss this? AG, you ol' dog, that is hilarious. Your comments made it even better.
    01-14-09 08:45 PM
    Wow, how did I miss this? AG, you ol' dog, that is hilarious. Your comments made it even better.
    Thanks to Shao, that website is one of my new favorite time wasters.
    01-14-09 09:06 PM
    I guess there is no way to ask what OS this runs without exposing oneself to ridicule, so I won't do it.

01-14-09 09:18 PM
    I guess there is no way to ask what OS this runs without exposing oneself to ridicule, so I won't do it.

Well, I am glad you stopped yourself.
    01-14-09 09:20 PM
    Thanks to Shao, that website is one of my new favorite time wasters.
    It is going to become mine as well. I will blame you and Shao for this by the by. Just letting you know.
    01-14-09 09:22 PM
    I just took gotten dewivery of by bruberry...
    I am using my blacktooth drinking my Red Labial, and smoking a Cobiha Cuban cigar.
    I also have totally exploited the dual SIM function...I have Sprunt and AT&A...
    Call quality is a lil "grabby" sometimes I get good signal sometimes not...
    I have also found the button FAR easier than the trackball...too many options with the trackball...with the button I just push once and it does what it wants to...WAY easier for me.
    My ONLY problewm is I can't get the BotterOx yet...the guy I called at China grabber said BotterOx makes my BruBerry Strong like water buffawo...
    01-15-09 06:35 AM
    ...or even London Fog.
    My Uncle didn't have London Fog, he had Misty Harbor!
    01-15-09 08:50 AM
    I just took gotten dewivery of by bruberry...
    I am using my blacktooth drinking my Red Labial, and smoking a Cobiha Cuban cigar.
    I also have totally exploited the dual SIM function...I have Sprunt and AT&A...
    Call quality is a lil "grabby" sometimes I get good signal sometimes not...
    I have also found the button FAR easier than the trackball...too many options with the trackball...with the button I just push once and it does what it wants to...WAY easier for me.
    My ONLY problewm is I can't get the BotterOx yet...the guy I called at China grabber said BotterOx makes my BruBerry Strong like water buffawo...
    Hahaha, that's pretty good...
    01-15-09 08:53 AM
    My Uncle didn't have London Fog, he had Misty Harbor!
    Ooooh....well, my uncle still pulls out the "Leisure Suit" for certain occasions. Certain family members, like myself, recoil in horror when he enters the room � all loud and "George Jefferson-ish".
    01-15-09 10:00 AM
146 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD