Finally, had to give up my BB10 to android.

I know sooooo many things been said, and many ppl were complaining about this move, but I just wanna to talk about it
    cuz it feels soooooo UGLY.

I don't know how to blame, Chen, marketing, ex-CEO, or the whole Blackberry itself.

Even after long time, with no updates or developing, BB10 was doing things better way and more logical than android
    and IOS.

I don't care about Blackberry's android devices, at the end they are just android. Maybe they can add some BB touches but will never be as same as BB10, at least for now.

When i see how great whatsapp full with amazing features become, and how BBM become, this can Abbreviate the whole situation.

I don't know how to what I feel in really organized way, cuz i have many mixed feelings and ideas,

Deep inside i knew it was just matter of time and it will be dead, but also I was hoping for miracle, someone like Jobs who took apple from the ashes, and made them the most expensive brand.

I really hope they will find a way back again soon......
    10-21-16 11:22 PM
    Many wrong decision was made by blackberry leaders. No way to turn back to BlackBerry 10. Let it be my friend.

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    10-21-16 11:37 PM
    Blablablablablabla..... I thought it was something else, turned just another "can't live without whatsapp blahblah".
    What's new?
    10-21-16 11:40 PM
    Blablablablablabla..... I thought it was something else, turned just another "can't live without whatsapp blahblah".
    What's new?
    I think u missed my point

It was never about whatsapp
    Actually i really hate it and so many times i get to close to delete it, and i think this what ill do st the end.
    10-22-16 02:46 AM
    The battle was lost years ago, even before BB10. BlackBerry honestly never had a chance. The core competencies of Apple and Google are marketing and advertising. Apple has a much larger fan base that is just as fiercely loyal if not moreso. Apple could slap their name on a pile of **** and the faithful will pay a premium for it. Google has huge mindshare, massive data mining capability to target their marketing, and a history of creating (or buying and slapping their name on) good products (to feed their data mining, naturally).

BlackBerry meanwhile, is crap at marketing, and moreover it seems they utterly failed to recognize the threat iOS and Android represented. The market shifted out from under them, their competitive advantage disappeared, they failed to react and now even their relevance has disappeared.

BBOS will never return. It'd take something revolutionary to do it at this point. Android and iOS at this point can dominate the market through sheer weight of numbers and it'd take something really compelling to get enough people (and developers!) to switch. Notice what happened to Windows phones? Those users are in even worse shape than us Crackberry users, the poor sods. BlackBerry may owe its demise to laziness, but Microsoft shot themselves in the foot--multiple times (ask a dev, seriously)!

Posted on my Model M
    10-23-16 04:11 PM
    I'd like to see BlackBerry continue to build out their software suite on Android. They have some really good ideas and implementations as far as messaging and productivity. If they keep at it, could be a real nice suite that enough would be willing to use and/or pay to use.

I'd also like to see the touch capacitive PKB live on and be further developed but at this point I'll be happy if they release the Mercury.

There are definitely a few unique strengths to BB10 that would be fantastic additions to Android. The option to use Active Frames, Peek, Blend and RFA baked into File Explorer are my faves.
    10-23-16 04:30 PM
    10-24-16 10:08 AM