Hyperbole? yes. Unfounded? No.BlackBerry needs to understand that they have one of the most loyal fanbases and when mistakes are made, the ripples aren't only felt by investors but also their faithful. I hope they don't misinterpret their fans as sheep is all I'm trying to say.
    I use a BB. I don't feel like I'm a second class citizen when I use my BB. Diminished usability for some things, yes. Second class citizen, nah.....
    02-07-13 11:12 AM
    I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
    Sure you can, and you will.
    02-07-13 11:13 AM
    I'm far more interested in the Z10, and so is the majority of smartphone users. There are relatively few (but still plentiful) people who want a keyboard phone, especially one with a small screen size.
    As you can see by my sig.....I am currently posting from a Nexus 7. If not on that, then posting from my S3.

Trust me there are plenty of people still interested in the keyboard, even if it has a smaller screen.

There are certain things I miss from my BB. The q10 will sell quite well. Its a shame its coming out so late, but it is what it is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    02-07-13 11:20 AM
    You are kidding, right?

There are roving bands of hooligans in some city on this planet preying on Blackberry owners? I am really sorry but I need a link.
    I had a link saved to my BB. Unfortunately, I ran into one of these gangs yesterday. You'll have to wait until my high-fiber supplament kicks in before I can retrieve that.

And, yes, I'm very much kidding.
    02-07-13 11:22 AM
    Can't say I'm surprised and since I'm with Sprint and if I choose to stay with them I'm going to have to wait even longer. From what I've read they are only going to offer the Q10 and God knows when I'll actually be able to get one. I think I'm going carrier shopping when the Q10 does ship so I can do a comparison with the Z10.
    02-07-13 11:42 AM
    Why didnt BB bring out a Z10 amd a Z10 QWERTY @ the launch-say 60-40 split. Phone Arena survey showed that over 60% of users still want physical keyboards like the one on this BB9800.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    02-07-13 03:26 PM
    You know what's really ridiculous? CrackBerry hasn't had a peep of this on their main page.

For a blog that covers all things BlackBerry, including every little press announcement or whisper from anyone higher than a Director at the company, you'd think they'd be all over a release date announcement, but no, not publicizing this news because it makes BlackBerry look bad. I don't come here for unbiased news, but I do come here for BlackBerry news, and CrackBerry is really failing in that regard (especially when AP, TechCrunch, Engadget, Gizmodo and every other tech blog all have the story)
    My guess is because they might actually have to apologize for stories like this:

Sometimes analysts say unfounded things and Forbes quotes them.. BlackBerry 10 phone w/ QWERTY keyboard WILL BE HERE before June | CrackBerry.com
    02-08-13 08:56 AM
    Wow great find! CrackBerry dropping the ball, possibly as bad as BlackBerry

"The headline caught my attention as, well, that would be horrendously horrible if it were true." Someone alert CrackBerry Kevin that it's time to stop cheer-leading and start reporting news about BlackBerry, which is why we come to this site.
    02-08-13 01:01 PM
    By the way, this was Kevin's comment on the post (in the comment thread):

"I should also have added to this post.... if I'm somehow wrong and I can't buy a BlackBerry 10 phone with a physical qwerty before June.... just shoot me."

Someone ready a gun if Kevin lives in the US.
    02-08-13 01:06 PM
    No way. Go to the BB FB page, there are gobs of Americans commenting on how they can't wait for the Q10, including this one who wants it in WHITE! Is that thing sexy or what? I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
    Me and my Lady are two Americans who will be getting Q-10. We don't want a mini PLAYBOOK we want that beautiful Qwerty.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    motor96 likes this.
    02-08-13 01:18 PM
35 12