Hi, I have an 8330 Curve from Sprint, and my internet has been HORRIBLE for the last couple of days (tried battery pulls, reprovisioning, etc., nothing really helps), but I can usually get most pages to load. However, Twitter is the only thing that still will not load at all. It'll try for about 2-3 minutes, then give me a "timed out" message. I know Twitter had some problems yesterday, but where my ability to access *any* mobile web has been weird for several days, I don't know if it is related??? Any ideas? Could I have gotten a virus by going on Twitter from my phone while the site was being hacked?

Thank you so much!

P.S. I'm not using any Twitter Apps, just going to the site through a Google search on my mobile browser.
    Last edited by CaraP; 08-07-09 at 11:39 AM.
    08-07-09 11:36 AM
    Twitter is currently blocking all requests from Blackberry internet infrastructure. Probably related to their being attacked yesterday. No idea when it will all be back online.
    08-07-09 11:55 AM
    Try Facebook, it kills Twitter...
    08-07-09 11:59 AM
    Thanks for the info. Don't worry, I have been Facebooking at High Speed ever since Twitter went down, lol.
    08-07-09 12:00 PM
    I just like the set up of Facebook so much more, that and so many people I know use it. The majority of people I know do not have a Twitter account, or have one and don't use it. I read in the paper the other day, that the majority of people who open a Twitter account, stop using it in the first week...
    08-07-09 12:08 PM
    I hope this means the end of Twitter. (Probably not but I just wanted to say that)
    08-07-09 12:57 PM
    I heard a news story today that Facebook has seen its first ever drop in the 15-24 year old age range. They are saying it's due to "old-sters" (I guess that's the hip media term for old people) joining FB and driving out young people.
    08-07-09 01:15 PM
    I heard a news story today that Facebook has seen its first ever drop in the 15-24 year old age range. They are saying it's due to "old-sters" (I guess that's the hip media term for old people) joining FB and driving out young people.
    lmfao! no offence for the older generation but this is pretty funny.
    08-07-09 02:28 PM
    I Look At Facebook As Myspace For Grownups.
    08-07-09 03:47 PM
    I Look At Facebook As Myspace For Grownups.
    That's exactly what it is. I deleted Myspace. Too many chilrun.
    08-07-09 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD