Okay. I'm gettin' real antsy. I have to wait till LATE January to get my phone. So, I've purchased Bold accessories only necessities I don't have are stereo headphones I'm really going to take my time shopping for those. But, I have my case, my SD card and my screen protectors.

I've been reading along, learning as I go. I've made all my ATT store visits. My decision is final. I just wish I didn't have a little over a month to get in the swing of things.

I'm feelin' a little...low. I can't post a pic of my Bold, because I don't have it yet.

Can I post a pic of my accessories, when they arrive? Please? Yes?

I need help. I know...
    This place is dangerous! Nobody told me!
    12-11-08 04:53 PM
    I hear you... I sold my iPhone, shipped it Monday, bought a Bold a week ago, but haven't been able to pick it up yet. It's 400 miles away, but I get the thing tomorrow, and I have been waiting sooo impatiently...

So, I am beyond excited.

Good luck!
    12-11-08 07:44 PM
    I hear you... I sold my iPhone, shipped it Monday, bought a Bold a week ago, but haven't been able to pick it up yet. It's 400 miles away, but I get the thing tomorrow, and I have been waiting sooo impatiently...

So, I am beyond excited.

Good luck!
    I will live vicariously thru you, till I can get my phone! I'm VERY excited for you! Post a pic with your goodies (case, headphones, etc.) when you get it!

Did you buy stuff for your phone already?
    12-11-08 08:03 PM
    I am all for seeing the accessories Its brutal that you have to wait. But you have to work with what you've got.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 09:06 PM
    Please sent the pics of your accessories. I would like to see it.
    12-11-08 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD