OK this may be wishful thinking, but I was wondering if there was some kind of app or site or something that could automatically insert a calendar entry in the BB of shows you want to watch. you choose the shows you want to be reminded of and a calendar entry pops up on the BB with the reminder feature, etc.

Yes, I know I could just look up shows and put the calendar entries in myself, but I'm lazy and this sounds pretty convenient, especially considering I always end up missing shows I want to watch due to forgetfulness.

Also, I have a Curve 8310 with at&t running EDGE network, so TV software like SPB TV is out of the question.

If anyone knows of anything that could do this, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for the help!
    11-14-09 05:37 PM
    Nope. We barely have a Blackberry TV listings app. The only idea I would have is if you somehow got a program on your PC/Mac that would sync reminders with Outlook/iCal, in which case you could sync it with your berry using the desktop manager. But as to what you're asking about, the short answer is no.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 06:53 PM
    TV Guide will send a text message for any show. Download the TV Guide app and setup what you want to watch.
    11-14-09 07:54 PM
    Didn't TV Guide discontinue their blackberry app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD