Using an app I turned on Developer Option, but know i can't find it to turn it off. How can I do that? I am not asking about Developer Mode
    06-18-16 05:44 AM
    Since you never stated, I'm going to assume you mean on BB10. Settings> Security and Privacy> Development Mode. Disable it using the toggle.
    06-18-16 09:54 AM
    Well then what are you talking about? Which app? Which phone?
    06-18-16 10:55 AM
    I turned on Developer Mode on my Priv to adjust the animation time to .5 from 1 but now can't figure out how to turn DM off so I don't mess with anything else or have someone else **cough - wife** mess anything up while exploring the new phone. There is an On/Off switch but turning it off just reverts the animation time to default and still leave the DM option on the menu. Someone in another thread mentioned taping the build number again 10x to shut it off but that just brings of a notice that you are already in DM. Is it possible to disable DM once you have turned it on?

TYIA,

David
    08-14-16 05:16 AM
    I turned on Developer Mode on my Priv to adjust the animation time to .5 from 1 but now can't figure out how to turn DM off so I don't mess with anything else or have someone else **cough - wife** mess anything up while exploring the new phone. There is an On/Off switch but turning it off just reverts the animation time to default and still leave the DM option on the menu. Someone in another thread mentioned taping the build number again 10x to shut it off but that just brings of a notice that you are already in DM. Is it possible to disable DM once you have turned it on?

TYIA,

David

Edit, deleted
    08-14-16 05:56 AM
    I can disable it by going to Setting, Apps, then enter Setting and clear data, then DM will disappeared.
    brian4591 and vincentkong like this.
    01-03-17 12:17 AM
    I can disable it by going to Setting, Apps, then enter Setting and clear data, then DM will disappeared.
    Thanks. I was trying to figure this out for awhile. I also wanted to add once you are in Settings, you need to go to "Storage" to clear data.
    09-12-17 01:04 PM